Chapter twenty-four

~Y/N POV~

Scrolling through the projectable pad I finally finished reading the story I began reading about a romance taking place on a planet called earth. I started reading stories like that after coming a board this ship to pass the time.

Finishing it off I swiped the screen off and threw it aside on the bed and made my way to the bathroom since I planned to have a shower.

However mid step to the bathroom I heard a beep come from the entrance to my room and spun around just to see Namjoon wonder inside as the doors slide open.

Stepping in he came to stand just in front of the door with both hands behind his back but shyly looks towards me but then quickly down to the floor.

"I'm sorry I did ring the bell." Namjoon

"I didn't hear anything."

"Hm. It must be broken. I'll speak to Jungkook about it tomorrow." Namjoon

I just nod and stand there in the middle of the room, shifting from one foot to the other in silence.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Finally he looked back over to me and smiled as he nodded.

"Actually yes. Would it be okay if I spend the night with you?" Namjoon

My eyes widen and yet I nodded. It's not how I intended to spend my evening but I can't really say no. I guess he's been stressed and needs some relief so I took off my vest and threw it to the floor but what he did surprised me.

Quickly he shook his head, eyes wide and picked up my vest just to pass it back to me and to stand in front of me as if blocking the door if someone would come in but everyone on this ship has seen me naked already. It wouldnt be that big of a deal.

"No, no. That's not what I meant. Sorry." Namjoon

Staring up at his surprised I took the vest back from his hold and clutched it to my chest. There's no point putting it back on when I'm about to take a shower.

"What did you mean then?"

"I meant just to spend time with you. I've been so busy lately I haven't seen a lot of you and well....I've missed you." Namjoon

He then chuckles and shyly looks back down to the floor scratching at the back of his head.

"Y-You've missed me?"

"Yeah. So would it be okay if I stayed with you tonight? You don't have to say yes but I thought I'd ask. No sex though. I know the others have been very demanding lately." Namjoon

I just blinked at him surprised by his confession and also his question. He's actually giving me a choice. Not like I'm forced to be intimate with everyone else since I want that just as much as the other person but he's actually asking to spend time with me in a none sexual way. It's nice.

So I smiled at him and nodded.

"That would be nice, thank you Namjoon. But I was just about to get in the shower. Would you like to join me?"

A little sigh of relief seemed to have slipped his lips and he relaxed his shoulders as he widened his smile.

"If you don't mind. Still no sex though." Namjoon

Laughing at him I walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower and Namjoon just followed me in. As the water heated up I removed all my clothes and stepped into the shower just for Namjoon to again follow me into the shower after removing his clothes.