Chapter five

~Y/N POV~

Jimin held my hand tightly as we walked along with his friend. I didn't pay attention too much to where we were going but when we left Nex we walked across the large room that now had other valin girls start to come in to receive their treatment as showering and getting their ID numbers from their new crew mates.

I shared looks with a few of them and some even shocked to see Jimin holding my hand. We would share glances at one another because of it since everyone knows what crew members where the signature purple and black. Bangtan.

The best and most popular out there. Now I'm one of them.

Jimin pulled me along with him to these other double doors as there was so many doors in this one unit of a place it was hard to keep up which one I was going in and out of.

Jinyoung swiped his bracelet against the pad in the wall next to the door and it opened easily. He stepped inside first and then Jimin and I together.

We stopped just behind Jinyoung and I peaked around his tall body to see this was a wide open space with a couch and small tv on a small unit attached to the wall. It was very simple this room but when I noticed who the figure was sitting on the couch I gasped and made eye contact with the person. Her eyes widen as she also gasps to stand up from the couch while at the same time I let go of Jimins hand to run over to her and pull her into my embrace. Hugging her with all my might that I didn't want to let go.

"We'll give you two a few moments then we must get going." Jinyoung

Ara and I pulled apart just to glance over to the two men at the door watching the two of us. We both bows politely but smiling widely. I made eye contact with Jimin and he winked at me with a godly smile upon his face and exits the room with Jinyoung.

Now it was just Ara alone in this room.

As soon as those doors closed we fell into each other's embrace once again. Holding each other tight, I'm gonna miss her so much.

I caressed the back of her hair, my fingers gently run through her hair that stops at her shoulders. I could feel her gently rubbing my back soothingly as she always does to help me through my fear and anxiety. When ever I get scared, she's the one I go to for comfort and she comes to me too. We've been there for each other since we were seven and now we're about to be separated until we see each other again when ever that may be.

At least it's not forever and we became lucky to be chosen by two crews that are fairly close.

But we'll still be apart.

And I don't like it.

I don't know how long we stayed like that holding one another but Ara was the first to pull herself together and step back from me but kept holding onto my arms as if I were to disappear right now.

"Let me see what crew chose you." Ara

She weakly smiled and looked me up and down as I did the same to her. Her suit was the same as mine, skin tight almost, just to show off our curves and wore the black gloves and covering up to her jawline like mine. Except hers second colour wasn't black but a very bright green.

My eyes widen when I realise who she was to be with as did hers. We should of known really since I was told they're close friends that work together sometimes.

"Bangtan?" Ara

"Got7."

We both spoke at the same time but then burst into a fit of giggles because we spoke at the same time. She gently tugged on my hand and let the other go so we could sit on the couch close together.