My Boy

I do not own My Boy, the original artist is Billie Eilish

"So you're going to hang with Jiro?" Kirishima asks.

"Yeah, in a few minutes," Kaminari says, "So we gonna start or what?"

"Oh, it's on!" Kirishima says, picking up the controller.

Jiro picks up her microphone to start singing, "Denki shouldn't be here anytime soon," She convinces herself as she continues setting it up.

A couple of minutes later after defeat, Kaminari goes to hang out with Jiro, "Bye Kaminari!" Kirishima waves as Kaminari exists waving.

"Byyeeee!" Kaminari smiles closing the door.

(Kaminari's POV: Kyo's going to be so happy to see me!)

Kaminari smiles the whole way there, right before he opens to door, he hears Jiro singing.

"My boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar,"

(Kaminari's POV: Who's her boy?? Ohhh she made a song for me! But I haven't lied to her... and I don't think I'm an ugly crier..! What if she thinks I am?! But I want for her to actually like me..!!)

"And by that I mean he said he'd "change."

(Kaminari's POV: When she told me she liked me I did say I'd change..! Definitely me!)

"My boy, my boy, my boy,
don't love me like he promised,"

"Not me, definitely not me!" Kaminari gasps, "Does that mean she has an ex..? One that broke her heart? Poor Kyo!"

"My boy... I love... my split ends,
My boy... I love,
Alright dude, go trip over a knife."

"Wait what?" Kaminari quickly forgets about that.

He frowns and opens the door, Jiro doesn't notice and continues singing, Kaminari goes up behind Jiro and hugs her, "I'm here for you..! Unlike that jerk..." Kaminari says, going up to Jiro and hugging her as she still trying to process who's there.

"What do you mean by unlike that jerk?" Jiro asks, taking her phone.

"Your ex?" Kaminari says, "Didn't you say you never had one? I said I wouldn't judge you, I don't really mind it..!"

Jiro looks up at him, "You don't really mind it?" She smirks.

"Okayyy, you caught me there, but it's not like you can change the past!" Kaminari pouts.

Jiro laughs, "Well I don't have an ex, so you don't have to worry about that." She smiles.

"But the song??" Kaminari says confused.

"Oh, it's just a song I like," Jiro says, "I didn't even make it the original artist is Billie Eilish."

Kaminari sighs, "I was worried..!" Kaminari says, squeezing Jiro a little harder.

"That's too tight!" Jiro says, trying pushing away.

"Sorry!" Kaminari says loosening the hug.

Jiro takes a deep breathe, "So no one hurt you?" Kaminari asks.

"Nope!" Jiro smiles.

Kaminari takes her phone, "Hey! What're you doing!" Jiro says, trying to get her phone back as Kaminari holds it out of her reach.

"Trying to find the one we sang together!" Kaminari smiles, scrolling like crazy, "Since it was a happy song!"

"Your voice cracked seven-hundred times!" Jiro laughs as she takes her phone back.

"Aww can we at least listen to it??" Kaminari asks.

Jiro nods, placing it on her bed.