I'd Never Judge You|*|ONE PAGE BOOK|*|

"You're meeting him at the rooftop?" Yaoyorozu asks

"Mhm," Jiro says.

"Ah, okay." Yaoyorozu says, picking up her bag.

"He might already be there, I've gotta go, have a nice day Yaomomo!" Jiro says, walking out.

"You too, and thank you!" Yaoyorozu says.

At the rooftop Kaminari seems to be going through his phone and waiting for Jiro, "Oh, Kyoka hey!"

"Hey, Jemming-wey," Jiro says, "What'd you want?"

"You know the song a thousand years, right?" Kaminari asks.

"Yeah, why?" Jiro asks.

"Could you sing it for me," Kaminari asks, "I promise I won't laugh, I think you're really good actually!"

Kaminari smiles as Jiro gets a little flustered, "Thanks but no."

"Awh, come on! I wouldn't make fun of you!" Kaminari says, "I'm serious when I say I think you're good!"

"No." Jiro says.

"I'd never judge you though!" Kaminari says, desperately, as Jiro blushes a little.

After tons of convincing and denying, Jiro finally gives in.

As Jiro's singing, Kaminari can't help but admire her, she always smiled when she was singing, and looked like she really enjoyed it.

When Jiro's done, she notices Kaminari was looking at her, she starts to look a little down, "Was it bad--"

"No not at all!" Kaminari says, "It was amazing! For a second I thought I was listening to the original!"

Jiro gets flustered and looks away to cover her blush, "Oh c'mon, love, I already know you're blushing, there's no point in trying to hide it!" Kaminari smiles, "You're cute when you're flustered anyways."

Jiro stabs Kaminari with her jacks, "I'm not letting you tease me today." She sticks her tongue out as the blush goes away.

"Ow...!" Kaminari says, rubbing his cheek, "Why do always do that it hurts!"

"That's exactly why, it hurts," Jiro puts her hand out.

Kaminari takes it, and brings her around, "What're you doing?" Jiro asks, pulling away.

"Something that'll surprise you!" Kaminari winks.

"I don't like surprises and you know that," Jiro says.

"Mhm! But trust me, this one's good!" Kaminari says, signaling Jiro to put her hand out again.

Jiro ignores it and rolls her eyes, so Kaminari just takes it instead, "I already made it obvious I don't want this surprise of yours." Jiro says.