Chapter 3 - Look Away

Demi’s POV

We splashed around on the beach for a few hours until we could not see 5 feet in front of us. It was getting so late!

“I think it’s time for us to head back.” I giggled as Wes playfully splashed me.

“Probably…” Wes stepped towards me and kissed me. This was not your average ‘your cute babe’ kiss this was a ‘I’m in love with you and you mean everything to me lets have sex right now’ kiss. He moved down and started to kiss my neck. God this boy turns me on. He hands drop to my butt and begin to message in circles. I moan uncontrollably into his mouth which I am currently exploring. I reach my hands down and begin to pull off his board shorts. I want him. I want him now. As soon as his shorts are halfway a giant wave crashes down on us breaking us apart. We both laugh. We where about to have sex… In the middle of the ocean, which we both conveniently forgot.

“Shall we continue back at my place?” He laughs as he helps me towards the shore.

“I guess we have to don’t we.” I was jumping for joy inside. I truly loved him and everything he did to me.

“Demi… We have a problem.” He stops.

“Oh God.” I whisper. Turns out when I pulled his shorts off and the wave crashed on us he had somehow lost his shorts and currently had nothing on. At all.

“Demi. I have nothing to put on. At all.” He was still laughing but had concern in his voice.

“Umm Wes… I think your going to have to go home naked.” I laughed but felt sorry for him. Everyone was at his house right now. Keaton, Drew, Brooke, his parents… He was so screwed.

“I’ll drive. You can look around for something to cover yourself with.” We headed to the car. Luckily is was dark and late so there was no one around to look at him. I do have to admit though, I looked over every few minutes and died inside.

I drove down the road. Wes looked though the back seat searching for anything to put on.

“Demi there is nothing here!” Wes companied.

“Okay well… I’ll go inside first distract everyone. Then you run in and wait for me there. OKAY. Plan.” I knew the plan would never work but it was better then nothing.

“Alright. If anyone see ANYTHING. It’s your fault.” Wes laughs. Although I know he is dead serious.

We arrive home pretty quickly, Wes still naked.

“Wait here and come in when I text you.” I whispered. Wes nodded his head as I went inside. Just our luck, everyone was sitting in the front room.

“Hey guys…” I giggled nervously.

“Oh hello Demi dear! Is Wesley with you?” Laraine, Wes’s mom asked.

“Yeah… About that. Wes wanted to show everyone something… Outside! In the backyard! Umm… Right now!” It was the best I could come up with. Drew shot me a questioning look but eventually got up.

“He better be quick.” Drew mumbled. As everyone headed outside I texted Wes to come in really quick.

I went outside with everyone one and we all just looked around.

“Did I just see Wes run by… naked?” Brooke turned around to face me.

“Excuse me? Wes… naked?” I tried to act casual.

“So if he even coming?” Keaton asked.

“No. He is running around the house naked.” Brooke answered as she placed he hands on her hips.

“Guess he not coming. Sorry guys! Gotta run now. BYE!” I spat the words out and ran out of the backyard.

I rushed inside. That was extremely awkward. I quietly laughed at myself as I headed upstairs to Wes’s room. Pull open the door without knocking to find Wes lying on his bed. Still butt naked. All the lights were off except as small lamp on the bedside table. I gasped but smiled. He was so romantic and disgusting all at the same time.

“I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to come.” He whispered in his husky sexy voice. I died a little inside. He stood up and started to towards me. I put on my best seductive face which honestly just looked like I’m constipated. Then he was right in front of me. We kissed. With out a fight I let him explore my mouth. Before I knew what happened I was pressed against a wall. Naked. He was naked. We both had no clothes on. I kissed him like I never have before. This was going to be a night to remember.

Keaton’s POV 

I was heading to bed about an hour after Demi had taken us outside. I still wondered why she did it but I had a pretty good idea.

“Wes. Please. Now *moans*” That was defiantly Demi. That awkward moment when your brother and his girlfriend are having extremely load sex in the room next to you.

*thump * *bang*

I curled up on my bed with Zuni and my laptop.

I knew this was going to be a long sleepless night.

Demi’s POV

I woke up the next morning. I felt Wes beside me. I loved having him next to me. He was just to perfect. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. I open my eyes and slid out of the bed to be greeted with pain. I am so soar. Then I remembered what happened last night. Wes and I had hooked up before, but nothing like this. I couldn’t even walk like a normal person. I looked over to see Wes waking up.

“Morning babe.” I whispered, his voice still sleepy. He reached over and pulled me into a hug.

“Wes, I can’t even remember what happened last night.” I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.

“Your soar.” He laughed.

“Extremely. But the weird part, I don’t mind one bit.” I giggled as I pecked him.

“Demi. I think we need to talk.” Wes breathed in and out. A billion thought raced though my mind. Oh God. What did I do.