Chapter 4 - The End

Demi Pov

"What is it babe?" I was getting scared. Could this be about the text I saw yesterday?

"I've been thinking a lot lately... About us." Wes looked like he had tears in his beautiful eyes.

"I don't think us is going to work anymore Demi." He bit his lip waiting for my response

"You know Wes. After you hook up with a girl and tell her you have never loved anyone like you love her. It makes a girl feel special. And then you go and break up with her? You are fucked up Wesley. No girl deserves that. I fucking hate you Wesley fucking Stromberg!" Tears where streaming down my face. I was standing over the bed where he sat. I screamed at him. I hated him and never wanted to see him again. I thought I loved him. I thought he loved me.

"Demi, I love you." Wes whispered.

"Fuck you." I was almost at the door when he ran over grabbed me and kissed me. I wanted to kiss back. I have never wanted to kiss him so badly. But I could never after what he just did to me. He stepped back a moment later.

"Demi, us being secret is not working. I want to tell the world about us. I love you so much, I can't hid it anymore." He kissed me again.  

"Wes I hate you!" I laughed. That boy drives me crazy. I could not believe him. Then I kissed him. He kissed me back. My tongue grazed his bottom lip.  Without question he let me in. We battled for dominance, he was winning when he whispered

"You win, just this once."

I smiled as I slid my tongue into his inviting mouth. I explored every square inch of his perfect mouth. I felt his body start to move. He was pulling me towards the bed. I didn't hesitate for even a moment. I was still pissed but I also never wanted him inside of me so badly. I lay on top of him. Since we hooked up last night, he had only put his boxers back on, and had put on my thong and bra. I straddled him and ran may hand through his hair.

"OH GOD." Wes and I sprung apart. Drew had come into the room not realizing that we were in the middle of something.

"We heard Demi screaming, an then all of a sudden she shut up and we thought Wes might have murdered her... But I'll just be going now." He ran out of the room as quickly as he came in.

"Well that's annoying..." Wes grumbled as he got up and put on a simple tank and some jeans. I got up as well and pulled on some grey sweats and a V-neck shirt. We both wondered out into the main room where everyone was sitting. As we entered everyone stopped talking and looked at us.

“So, your okay Dem?” Brooke asked.

“Yeah, I’m great. There was just a misunderstanding.” I smiled and giggled.

“I’m quite curious as to what this misunderstanding is.” Brooke looked at us. I knew she was not giving up easily.

“Wes told me that ‘us’ was not working anymore.” I was still mad at him for tricking me but I knew he had good intentions.

“But, what I meant was, we are going to tell everyone about us. No more ‘secret’ us.” Wes smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

“I would have slapped him too Demi. No hard feelings.” Brooke laughed. Everyone turn around and continued whatever they were doing. Wes and I went and curled up on the unoccupied couch.

“So how exactly are we telling the world about ‘us’” I asked. This was a big deal.

“E3 has an interview today. You could come?” Wes put the idea out there.

“I want you guys to talk about the band, not your relationship status.” I wanted to go with Wes and the guys, but I would just be in the way.

“Dude, just come with us, and Wes can talk about you when the interviewer asks us.” Drew and Keaton were both playing COD. Drew paused the game to talk to me. When ever a boy does that. It must mean something to him.