Freedom

"So you practically drag me out of school, make a long speech about how repressed I am and how I should go with you, and you have nothing planned!" I exclaim as I press the button to pull down Harry's convertible's top. "I didn't think you would actually come if I'm being completely honest with you." The wind blew through his hair, ruffling it, as sunlight streamed through. It was a hot autumn day and it was quite refreshing to be outside. I didn't know how to reply to his comment so I just spaced out, staring at the foliage of the trees we passed and feeling the wind beneath my fingertips.

We drive for what seems like ages ,but I don't mind. My phone began blaring earlier ,but before I could reach it, Harry switched it to ringer and threw it in the back out of my reach. I wonder what people are thinking, noticing their class president, track star, and teacher's pet running of with the new kid ,but the thing is ultimately I don't come are. Even though I've known Harry for a limited amount of time, I can still recognize that he can give me exactly what I want: Freedom.

Suddenly, we stop at what looks like an entrance to an run down park. Harry turns down the music that's droning and exits the car, leaving the music on. The song is a heavy drum filled song that fills up the silence instilled for us. He goes to my door and pulls me out. "What a gentleman!" I remark snidely, not able to restrain myself. Harry is silent and he begins to lead me through the opening to the forest, pushing through the foliage. His speed increases and he practically dragging me, so fast my surroundings are a blur of green.

We have been walking uphill for about five minutes till he finally began to slow. Harry and I had apparently reached the top of what appeared to be a waterfall. It was beautiful, a shining blue that rippled and cascaded in perfect spirals and splashes. It sun had surpassed the foliage, leaving what looked like diamonds shining on the top of the lake.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Harry remarked, looking straight ahead. "Immaculate," and it truly was. Suddenly, I could feel the sweltering heat all at once. sweat dribbled down my forehead and I attempted to cover it up. "Just take off your sweater, don't be such a prude." He said, continuing to look forward. I discarded my sweater, huffing immediately at his words. I wasn't wearing the usual polo that was a part of the uniform underneath because it had been so hot so I just wore a tank top. "I wish I could swim in there, it looks so beautiful." My wistful tone must of caught his attention because he faced me. Harry had a calculating look on his face and then he began to charge. He started carrying me for some unknown reason and I began thrashing around. "You know how you called me a gentleman?" Harry said in a teasing tone. "I don't understand how this pertains to the current situation?" I struggled to say through my thrashing. "Well I'm not." I could hardly ask why before he jumped off the waterfall and pushed us both into the pool.

The water was temperate as I lazed about, floating around aimlessly. Harry was sunbathing on one of the rocks, the sun creating a glitter effect over his body. " I don't understand what Rachel's deal was because they were obviously on a break." He states, eyes closed and relaxed. I splash towards him, "I agree ,but it's still a somewhat Ross's fault." His eyes opened at this, "How?" My mouth gaped open, "How could you even ask why it was somewhat his fault! There was obviously a part of him that wanted to sleep with that random chick." He turned to his side and said,"Well she did invite Mark over." I rolled my eyes "And that invites a guy to cheat?" He huffs and starts to roll away, facing away from me, "You're getting way to into this." That was it. I slowly crept towards him, cupping some water in my hands. I reached him and let it lose, basking in his frazzled expression. "Willow! What the hell?" He sputtered, spitting out water. I giggled in response and sat partially on the rock. Suddenly, I felt a wave of water on me. "Oh hell no," I exclaimed before I splashed him back.

We were in the midst of an all out splash war when I tripped. I fell back, cutting my side on a rock and hitting my head on the floor. Pain flooded through me. "Willow, get up ya wimp." Harry said in a teasing tone not noticing the six inch cut on my side that was gushing blood. "Oh no, Willow!" He rushed to me, picking me up and briskly carrying me to land. I began to feel woozy, a numbness settling over me. He laid me down on the sand, bringing my sweater and his for me to lay on. "Willow, stay with me! I need to dry you off and get you to the car." Harry's voice was urgent, begging me to hold on. He picked me up and ran to the car, tripping ,but always righting himself before he could fall. He placed me down on the car seat, not caring I was wet on his leather seats. Suddenly, I realized I was wearing a white tank top with a black bra. My cheeks flooded. Harry, obviously noticing what I was looking at ,smirked through his panic and laughed. Was it that noticeable. "Yeah, it is that noticeable," he said in a teasing tone. "Shut up," and with that I passed out.

-/---------------/----------------------/----

HEY I UPDATED!!!!!!
YEAH X3 Y'ALL

LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE

LoVe

ItsMattyBaby

P.S. -21 windchill school closing day

P.P.S. Long chappie guys so please vote