//Harbringer//

People often have that one life changing event that changes everything for them. Mine just happened to be a him.

I remember the day he walked into my life as if it were yesterday. He came in late, smelling of cigarettes and cologne. Everything slowed down for me and suddenly my focus was just on him. I had always been driven and this led me to obssesively focus on the things I wanted which was him. Even hardly knowing him, I knew he would have an impact on my life. He walked in like a tornado, leaving nothing yet everything in his trail. His green eyes, ever so calculating and captivating, left the entire female population in the room breathless. Including me.

Wild unkempt curls that screamed to have fingers ran through greeted me and all I could think was about that one piece of hair that kept falling in his eyes. I could see everything yet nothing in them seeing as they were completely and utterly devoid of emotion. He was beautiful and I knew right from the start it was going to be a disaster when he decided to sit right next to me.

"You should close your mouth honey or else you may catch a few flies in it." He said his pink lips curving upwards in a grin and that's when I knew I was completely his. "Uh... Uh..." I tried to come up with a valid response ,but all my brain could come up with was different scenarios of what we could be together. You haven't even found out his name you hoe and he's a douche, my subconscious screamed at me.

"Hellooo, cat got your tongue or are you already picturing our babies?" The corner of his mouth perked up, creating a sly smirk. "More like douche got my tongue. Ever tried to stop looking at a mirror lately, Narcissus?" I snapped back. "Ooo catty... I like it," his voice dropped a little bit as he said the next words, "I have a feeling we are going to be great friends. But it's not Narcissus it's Harry love, Harry Styles." and that's when I knew I was done.

Finally got to meet him huh and someone got the fan girl fever. Hehe well second update and still going strong... ish. Jamming out to the 1975 and haven't got the time to listen to Four yet. I know I suck but when Misha Collins wears kale that takes too priority.
LoVe
ItsMattyBaby

PS SMARF (shoutout if anybody gets it)
PPS
Don't forget to comment and vote seeing as I love you but do you love me?