//Boom//

"So, anything new happened in the last two hours we've spent apart?" My friend, Cassie, says to me jokingly. She was a redhead with the green eyes you would ever see. We had been friends since preschool and have only gotten closer throughout the years. While I was an extrovert on certain things, sports and clubs, she was outgoing in others, such as blogging and going on YouTube. She was pretty popular in that scene.

"Nothing much, crammed a few tests, broke a couple hearts. You know, the usual." I smirked. I was kind of introverted socially. I tend to be friendly with everyone ,but I just wasn't close to anyone besides Cassie. My life tended to be a system. A routine that constantly rotated around school, sports, and books. 'There's no room for mistakes in High School.' my mother always said to me and I'd always believe her ,so it kinda put a damper on my social life.

"LOL," she said deadpanned, I always had trouble understanding her sarcasm ,but I knew to catch on after a while. "Well anyways I have to go to Lit or else Mr. Stansgard is going to have my ass!" She sprinted off at that, red curls bouncing. She waved at people as she walked by and said a few hellos. Every time this happened I would always feel like such a loser. I had no close friends besides her. I have no social skills whatsoever. My exchange with Harry comes in mind as soon as I think this.

God, first guy I've ever felt like this about and I decide to be snarky. Well point one for me! But what was I supposed to do? Yell at him and scream 'Fire of my loins! Thou shall pay attention to me and shan't pay attention to art hoes.' Ya that's how you attract them! Well he was kinda being a douche though. 'But he's new.' my subconscious whispered as it continued to plan our wedding.

Throughout my internal monologue I failed to notice the tall, green-eyed teen that was walking straight towards me. Nor did I notice myself crash straight into him. Hard muscle met my upper-body as I crashed to ground. I peered through my eyelashes, shy and feeling guilty at the fact I just slammed into him. My mouth gaped open and I was shocked. I did not just do that.... to him of all people.

"Good job at paying attention sweetheart, you're almost as good at that as you are at comebacks."

Well I'm screwed

------------------------|------------|-------|

A/N
Sorry for going AWOL for sooooo long just a lot of shit that's been going on! So how's everyone doing???? I see we've gotten to 31 Reads!!!! Yay! Can I get a vote for updating though?
Well it was a kind of a sucky update though
Still an update
Kale

LoVe
ItsMattyBaby

P.S. #usernamereference at the top ^^^
P.P.S. Matty is bae

P.P.P.S But Bae is dead

P.P.P.P.S Don't question Bae