Trip

It was a wonderful day in Konohagakure. Everyone was smiling with excitement as they go to different stores and some spreading designs all over the village. It was like a festival though that isn't really the reason for it.

A boy named Naruto was confused. No one was giving death glares and awful comments to him. Although this change made him happy he was still curious about what they were doing.

Sasuke was also confused. Why would everyone in the village set all of this up? There was no event placed today on his calendar. He decided to shake it off and move on as he thinks there is no reason to do this. Although one can tell he was curious about what's going to happen.

Sakura was in excitement just like the village and her parents. Her family told her about what today was and it was the day where their hero returns. She didn't know what they meant but she wanted to know who they are as they were really famous around the village.

The other genin were also confused although they shrugged it off and went back to what they were doing.

Their Sensei's were who knows what. But some were just chilling and some were were excited as well.

Kakashi Hatake, was doing something else than reading his stupid perverted Icha-Icha Paradise and that is..cleaning his place. I mean who wouldn't? There was someone special coming back after 5 years. And who is that other than his Best Friend? And you might be wondering who is this friend of his than Obito?

····

···

··

·

"Well since you guys already graduated in Jujutsu Tech we're going to move to another island!" A strange tall man with gravity defying white hair with a Blindfold on exclaimed with a grin.

"An island!! Are we going to have a private island all to ourselves?! Come on Itadori help me pick a swimsuit!" A girl with short light brown hair exclaimed.

"What?! you help me pick mine!" A boy with pink hair on top and Brown hair on the bottom protested.

"Just out some shorts on!!"

"Why don't you put some shorts on!!"

"Just help with mine!"

"No way!"

"Why you-"

"Alright alright, there's no need to fight. And yes it's a private island no one knows about it but only a little. It's called "The Chakari Island"." The tall white haired man said as he placed his hands on both his students shoulders.

"Is this the island that you told me when I was a kid Gojo-sensei?" A black haired male questioned as he looked at the white haired man who with his usual smile.

"Correct! Now listen Nobara-chan, Itadori-kun and Megumi-kun. This trip might have trouble before we go to that village. Other than that! We're good to go!" He said as he teleported to his dorm before his students could question him.

Gojo removed his blindfold and looked at the picture on a cabinet next to his door and smiled. The picture contained two boys in their 13 years of prime smiling as the white haired boy with glasses had his arms around the other smiling brightly and the other boy who has silver hair smiled as he carried the other on his back. Both of them looked happy. The other picture beside it is a team of 5 people. The older one had shoulder length blonde hair, the other one on his left had black hair and he had goggles on and from what it looks like he was arguing with the Silver haired boy from the first picture, and the other one was a girl who has short brown hair smiling brightly with purple marks on both of her cheeks as a boy with white hair had a peace sign as he smiled brightly behind the girl ignoring the commotion around them.

Gojo Satoru then looked forward and began going to his room to pack his belongings.

"Time to go back."

·····

····

···

··

·

They all arrived at a ship that would lead them to the Island. It was weird for Gojo's students to be riding a ship instead of a plane. But they didn't question it as they followed their teacher who was walking towards a giant ship while looking at a paper as he still has his blindfold on.

"Gojo-san! Nice to see you here! S' been so long!" A fat man with a nose that's big and red walked towards Gojo. Gojo looked up and smiled as he wrapped his left arm around the man.

"Aye aye! Captain! Mind if we tag along with your crew? We need to go to the Land of the waves." Gojo said as his three students just watched from the sidelines. The Captain laughed and nodded.

"Sure! Come on aboard! This is going to take one night to get there." The Captain said as they followed him in his ship. While the three students get comfortable in a room full of people getting sea sick except for three people.

"Still being a judge of the exam?" Gojo asked the Captain as he smirked at captain.

"You know same old same old. The Hunter Exam is getting packed this year and only a few would get through. I remember yours too when you did the exam. Haha look how much you've grown. You were cold back then now look at you your even eating so much sweets." The Captain exclaimed as he laughed at Gojo for eating to much sweets.

You might be wondering. Gojo? Hunter Exam? Yep you got that right he was about 9 years old back then and yes he was cold too. Although that's a story for another time.

"I'll go check the the people who will part take the exam just sit tight here." Gojo nodded as the Captain made his way to the room with the examinees.

The Captain made it back as well as a few people with Gojo's students. They started talking about the Hunter's Exam.
Two teenagers that were going to do the Hunter Exam argued and went outside to fight. As the two fight outside the people who are left decided to chat for a bit.

"So Sensei what's this Hunter Exam their taking?" Itadori Yuuji asked Gojo. Gojo simply smiled and took out a card from his pocket showing it to his students.

"This is a Hunter's License. You get this if you past 5 phases of the exam. Those who passed will get this card from the Director. Although I prefer for you not to take it." He explained as he put his card back to his pocket.

"Hello Sir! My name is Gon! I was just wondering how many people passed this exam when you took it?" A small boy with spiky black with green highlights exclaimed as he raise his hand.

"Oh well dear Gon, I was the only one who passed it!" Gojo said as he turned into a chibi with flowers all over him.

"What!? Wait what kind of exam was it anyway?!" Nobora questioned in shock as she pointed at her sensei with her other teammates nodding behind her.

"I can't say but let just say that they were long gone before the final phase even begins." Gojo said with his still chibi form.

"Wow your so cool sir!" Gin said with stars in his eyes looking at Gojo.

"Awe your so cute! here have some daifuku strawberry!" The said person said as he gave one piece of sweet to Gon.

As they all chatted for awhile Gon senses a storm coming so he wanted to help the crew. The trio followed while Gojo stayed since he was lazy. Once everything was in order the storm ended. Everyone was outside enjoying the sun and when it came to Night everyone slept in their respected place while Gojo stayed awake looking at the starry night.

Once morning came the sorcerers arrived at a foggy village on the water. The four of them went down and said their goodbyes to the crew and the examinees.

This is it they arrived at 'the Land of the Waves'