Ran into some trouble.

Recap from the previous Chapter!:

It was a wonderful day in Konohagakure. Everyone was smiling with excitement as they go to different stores and some spreading designs all over the village. It was like a festival though that isn't really the reason for it.

~~~~~

"Alright alright, there's no need to fight. And yes it's a private island no one knows about it but only a little. It's called "The Chakari Island"." The tall white haired man said as he placed his hands on both his students shoulders.

"Is this the island that you told me when I was a kid Gojo-sensei?" A black haired male questioned as he looked at the white haired man who with his usual smile.

"Correct! Now listen Nobara-chan, Itadori-kun and Megumi-kun. This trip might have trouble before we go to that village. Other than that! We're good to go!" He said as he teleported to his dorm before his students could question him.

~~~~~

"Gojo-san! Nice to see you here! S' been so long!" A fat man with a nose that's big and red walked towards Gojo. Gojo looked up and smiled as he wrapped his left arm around the man.

"Aye aye! Captain! Mind if we tag along with your crew? We need to go to the Land of the waves." Gojo said as his three students just watched from the sidelines. The Captain laughed and nodded.

~~~~~

Once morning came the sorcerers arrived at a foggy village on the water. The four of them went down and said their goodbyes to the crew and the examinees.

This is it they arrived at 'the Land of the Waves'

~~~~~

Present!:

"This island is not what I imagined. Are you sure this is it Sensei?" Itadori questioned as the three look around. The place was well it looked gloomy due to the fog that was surrounding it. They were standing on a porch as the sound of the waves behind them hit the the wood.

"Yes I'm sure, Itadori-kun. We just haven't reached the Wave Village yet." The said male said as he walked past them to lead the way to the village that he speak of.

"So Sensei." Fushiguro called the white haired male as the latter hummed in response. "Why did you suddenly announced this vacation in such short notice?" He added as he looked straight ahead as there was nothing to look at.

"Yeah Sensei! It was like 8:00 in the evening and you made us meet up at the training grounds of the school!" Nobora exclaimed as she thought that her beauty rest was interrupted the white haired male. Itadori just nodded at his Sensei agreeing with Fushiguro.

"Well as you can see I somehow forgot that I should be returning in the next three days as the travel from here to the other village where we'll be staying for the rest of our time here is quite long and tiring." He replied as he kept his smile. He did forget it as he said but he remembered it the day before he announced to them.

As they walk the fog was getting thinner and the sun was almost visible and when it did their surrounding that was covered by fog changed into a beautiful village on the water. The three students looked around in awe as they watched the clouds go by, the sun shine, the water glide, and the houses shine from the brightness of the sun. All in all it was ethereal to them. Gojo kept a smiley face as the walked pass the village when he found an Inn he looked behind seeing his students far behind him watching the waves hit the wood below softly.

"Hey kids! I found an Inn to stay!" He called at them as they flinched a little then began to make their way to him while arguing a little --Nobora and Itadori-- then went inside to check in and stay for a while.

Once they finished they went to their a signed rooms which is two rooms with two beds. It would be Fushiguro and Gojo then Itadori and Kugisaki. The latter we're protesting each other and eventually agreeing making the other two sigh.

~~~~~

"Hey Gojo-sensei why are our phones not working here? I mean there's no signal!" Nobora exclaimed as she turned her phone to her teacher. While the said male chuckled a little moving her phone to the side from his face with a drop of sweat running down his cheek.

"Well Noba-Chan! That's because people from this Island don't use these type of gadgets but of course there's still other things like television, telephones, fans and etc. So I would advise not to use them thus I didn't bring one." He said as he smiled while watching his students body go limp in devastation as she mumbles something along the lines of 'i will never get to watch my husbando' 'BTS online concert is today!' 'Damn uncultured villages!'

"So basically we won't be able to use phones." Fushiguro stated with a straight face as his teacher hummed in response. Itadori was with Nobora complaining how he wouldn't get to watch Jennifer Lawrence. All in all it was chaotic. Gojo was beginning to think if it was a good idea to bring them or not but what was done is done.

~~~~~

They were back on the road to the village they will be staying at. They were out of the Land of the Waves and was on the exit or should I say entrance of the Land of the waves. It was called the ' The Great Naruto Bridge' it kind of cool the the trio's opinion while Gojo just stayed quiet.

When they got out of the bridge they stopped for a while looking at the trees in front of them as well as a road towards the village they were headed to. Gojo took deep breaths from his nostrils and then smiled before walking again. As they were walking they decided to question their sensei again as he was the only one who really knows where their going.

"Sensei, what's this village your talking about?" Itadori questioned as he looked at his teacher in curiosity. Gojo glanced at his student for a second behind his blindfold and then answered.

"Well this village is called Konohagakure also known as The Village Hidden in the Leaves or Leaf Village." He said.

"What's so great about this village that we have to stay there for....I don't know weeks, months or even years?" Fushiguro questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"Hm. To keep it simple Konoha is the Number #1 strongest village in this entire nation. There are 5 villages in the island: The Mist, The Rocks, The Sand, The Clouds and the The Leaf. Each has a leader leading the village. Mizukage as the leader of the Village hidden in the Mist, Tsuchikage as the leader of the Village hidden in the Rocks, Kazekage as leader of the Village hidden in the Sand, Raikage as the Leader of the Village hidden in the Clouds and lastly the Hokage as the leader of the Village hidden in the Leaves. They are the ones who keep the Village in check." Gojo added pausing for a moment to let his students sink in the information.

"You have a lot of information on this Sensei. Did you finally study?" Nobara asked teasing her teacher as the latter laughed it all off.

"It's because I've been here before for a mission." He simply said and sped up leaving his students to think of his answer.

"WHAT?!?!"

Gojo then suddenly felt a chakra signature 10 meters away from them infront. It had an intent to kill so it made his students sense it making them form into a defensive stance as Gojo just had his hands on his pockets walking down camly waiting for it to attack.

Just as he thought of that a large fireball went towards him hitting him in the process making his students shout in concern. Until a few moments later he was just there standing unharmed with a smile on his face.

"Looks like we've got some trouble."