Demon's descence

A single noise, the one of bones being shattered. In the middle of the forest, while surrounded by nightmarish beasts. An android woman was sitting on the floor, not even conscious of her own state, because of what happened in front of her.

The giant hand of the skeleton was obliterated by a flying object. A2 looked the place the object landed almost in desperation. So many things she wasn't ready for assaulted her too fast, and she seemed to not be allowed to rest no matter what.

Just when she thought that her end finally came, she woke up in the middle of an unknown land, surrounded by strangers. And now... now she was witnessing something that could be easily called the force of nature pursuing her.

The giant object that fell to the ground twitched, and the bestial skeleton was quick to attack, rushing at it as if it knew what that thing was. Faster than what she could notice, the object rose from the ground and turned around to smash the creature with ease. A single claw swiped through the air and obliteratned the leshen.

The several bone shards were shot like bullets, forcing the android to get on the ground to avoid being hit. Meanwhile, the deer headed Leshen attacked with several abnormal roots, the creature that attacked them moved out of the way of the wooden spears with surprising speed, managing to position itself right in front of the forest spirit. Feeling threatened, the leshen dispersed itself in a flock of crows.

The demonic creature immediately turned around and charged towards the Leshen. The process continued for several seconds, until the giant skeleton tried to retaliate against the creature for destroying its hand. The giant leg of the skeleton moved like an unstoppable object against the creature, hitting it directly and sending it flying towards the android girl.

The creature's huge body smashed through the wall of roots that were blocking the android's way. Seeing the chance, she put all her energy into dashing away. But just as she made her way away from the leshens behind, a new skeleton rose from the ground and stood in front of her. With a similar constitution to the deer headed one, only with a feline skull instead. However, behind it, a figure suddenly flew upwards, positioning itself against the moonlight that barely penetrated the leaves of the trees. Revealing its silhouette for a moment... and showing the constitution of a dragon.

Right after this, it fell to the ground like a meteorite, completely smashing apart the newly awakened leshen

Right after this, it fell to the ground like a meteorite, completely smashing apart the newly awakened leshen. Several spikes were shot, like a fragmentation grenade exploding to destroy its objective. A2 was blown away by the impact, not getting pierced by a spike just by miracle. Trying to stand up once more, the sound of several bones and wood colliding came from the deeper forest, and a giant skeletal serpent appeared to coil around the spiked dragon. Right in time for the flock of crows to catch up and form back the body of the deer headed leshen.

The forest spirit raised its claws to attack the dragon, making several roots to appear. Just like the serpent, the roots coiled around the body of the restrained dragon and started to compress it as much as possible. The dragon roared in anger and struggled to set itself free, putting all its force in its muscles and creating several cracks in the bones of the serpent and the roots.