The Beginning" two brothers and a Zeldik"

- I see that you're overthinking son, looking at the dark sky, what's on your mind... Jhin ? " Asked the father.

Jhin responded while looking at the stars "It's so vast, so calm ... You can almost forget about the war."

The father hits jhin's back. "Is that what's on your mind!? The war has nothing to do with a 14 years old boy." Then, he looked at the starry night and say "My boy ... Jhin, this world is nothing but a bait for the foolish , I have lived long enough and I can tell you that it's never what it looks like , it's never how you think it's gonna be when you achieve your goals.

It is only the hearts that you gather along the way that matters the most. And don't forget that you have a little brother to take care of. If you're looking for a goal, maybe he can be one." The father lectured his son with a smile on his face .

And at that moment, Jhin felt a little at peace and an idea came across his mind "Maybe everything will be fine at the end."

But little did he know it was his last night with his father.

"What are you doing up in that tree Eris " Shouted Luna.

keep quiet Luna, i'm trying to see the battle " He replied, excitement filled his voice .

"A battle ? " Repeated Luna just as she heard a loud sound and felt a heavy vibration in the air.

"Crossing our territory was a mistake that you will not live to regret." Said the boy in the uniform.

The strange person in front of him was prepared to hit back, but all of a sudden the branch that was holding the little boy broke and he boy found himself in the middle of the battle. The one wearing the uniform was surprised so the stranger took the opportunity to dash into the woods and disappear.

"You little brat, what were you doing? You're lucky that he didn't take you as a hostage." said Mr. Uniform in an angry voice.

"Eris, are you fine!?" screamed Luna while trembling behind the tree.

Seeing the little girl in such a position, the boy takes a deep breath, looked at Eris and say " you are from the village that is located not far from here, I'm gonna walk with you there, just in case the spy showed himself again. My name is Denzo and I'm from the Hashurima army."

"So you are a soldier ! " Replied Eris with a loud excited voice "Tell me how strong you are ? What spiritual weapon do you use!? "

Denzo was puzzled and annoyed from Eris' questions "You are definitely not what I need right now. Let's just go to the village, I'm tired and hungry ".

" I'll show you a nice hostel, it belongs to my family, I'm sure you're gonna like it. My mom make the most delicious ramen in the village " Said Luna .

"Sounds good to me." replied Denzo with a big smile on his face.

While they were walking, Denzo was bothered by the stranger spy that he failed to capture, and the only habitation in the area was Eris and Luna's village. Denzo had to go by and investigate the area because he had a strange feeling that just couldn't leave him.

When they entered the village, boys nearby were looking at Eris in a weird, despicable way. Adults were turning to each other and whispering " who's that man with the cursed kid ..." , " that boy again bringing trouble " , meanwhile Denzo noticed Eris' face was empty of emotions. He was just looking at the ground and walking in a straight way, holding his fist in his holed old pants.

And all of a sudden, one of the little kids in the village entrance screamed "why won't you just leave like your brother Jhin did 2 years ago when the Zeldiks monsters attacked and burned the village. To think that he preferred to run away rather than to save your foolish parents."