Chapter 6 (Bakugo)

"What did you guys say?!" I got scared and hid behind todoroki and kirishima. "Bakubro, calm down, him and todoroki just wanted to announce their relationship officially." "Get out of my way SHITTY HAIR!!" He yelled making me flinch. But he wouldn't move . "You need to calm down first dude." He just growled and sat down, taking a deep breathe and said "Deku we need to talk." He said sounding a lot calmer. "It's ok guys." I said coming out from behind kiri and todo. "But, Izu- but I cut him off "Don't worry todo I will be back in 10 min if I'm not back you guys can kill Bakuhoe and come find me" I whispered before kissing him on the cheek and leaving to follow Kachan to his dorm. I just walked behind him in silence. I was going to tell him about my pregnancy, today! Confidence surged through me. He opened the door for me and let me in I sit down on his bed and he immediately asked. "What the hell happened to you shitty deku?!" I got scared a little but scared but I stood my ground knowing very well that I could kill him easily if I really wanted to. "You, mean about me going. Missing?" "Yes about you going missing, dumbass!" I was starting to get a little irritated at his tone but I explained everything from the rape to the abuse to the 99 burned onto my back and the demon features and transformations. "Wow." He just said sitting there. "I didn't know." I then cringed as the pup kicked me in the ribs. "You little fucker." I hissed under my breath but Kachan noticed. "The hell, did you just curse?" I realized this was the perfect moment to tell him about the pregnancy. "Give me your hand Kachan." I said in a soft tone. "Wtf why?" "Just do it." I chuckled. He nervously gave me his hand as I lifted up my shirt and placed his hand on my belly."What the hell are you doing deku!?" He said shocked "Just wait a second you'll understand in a second." He just waited for a minute when I cringed again as the pup kicked the spot were Kachan's hand was. His eyes immediately went wide and he jumped back. "What the hell is that Deku!? I just pulled my shirt back down and smiled "I'm pregnant Kachan!" He just looked shocked at me then his face started to soften a bit. "So you're pregnant?" I just nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just wanted to wait until I actually looked pregnant." He still stared at me then said "That explains the weight gain and the rape story." He sighed then I wasn't ready when he just consumed me into a tight yet gentle hug. "I am so sorry Deku, I shouldn't have been such a dick to you , not just for now but since we met." I just cried, I was so happy, he apologized! "Thanks Kachan."
He then pulled out of the hug slowly and then just started asking some questions. "So how far along are you?" "About 2 months so I'm due in another 2 months." He just looked and smiled. I then teased "Ooooh, is Kachan going soft for a pregnant omega, I think your alpha is showing." He just blushed and said "NO NO NEVER EVER!" I just chuckled. "Maybe." He said rubbing his neck. "Come on Kachan!" I said getting up. Let's go I don't want Shoto to come in hear with a death wish. He just chuckled and snarled "Like he would ever whoop my ass." Once we got back bakugo stared yelling "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" chasing the Bakusquad. I just went up to Shoto and hugged him and he hugged back. But,  I couldn't help but feel weird after that encounter with Kachan. It was the same feeling I had with Shoto. DID I LIKE KACHAN TOO!??!