Chapter 9 (Betrayal)

Deku POV
Its been about a good month since I've settled here. I really love it here, everyone is so nice and caring. I've noticed Todo has been a bit off lately. He keeps cancelling plans for us to do things together. Like yesterday he said his dad needed him at his agency again, but he always just ignores his dad. But, maybe his mom is having some problems, I don't know. But, other than that my relationship with kachan has been really good! Ever since we've talked we've been best friends. He's a big sortie once you get him to open up a little bit more. I don't know why, but every time I'm around him my heart rate speeds up and I feel really hot and flustered. It's like the same sensation I felt when I first met Todoroki, but way stronger. Anyways, hero training is really cool and almight's been getting me ready for when he gives me OFA. He said after the baby, because he doesn't want to take any risks. I understood, he's kinda like an overprotective dad to me. We've gotten really close, I like it. He's the dad I never had. But, other than that my life's been good. I woke up this morning with a slight pain in my back and lower stomach. Damnit! Why do I have to cramp every moment of the day. I expected to see shoto on the side of the bed, but he was no where to be seen. I had a bit of a hard time getting out of bed so I texted kachan. He came over right away and helped me up. "Up you go deku." He lifted me up and we both blushed as I realized I didn't have a shirt on. "I-I'm sorry." "No, it's alright.....So umm, not to be mean but, you look pretty big so when are you due? Sensei said he was going to have you stop training about a month till your due date." He asked as I put on a baggy shirt of todo's. "No, it's alright. This little guys is getting pretty big. And I think I'm going to start leave today actually, because my due date is in about a month." He just nodded with a small smile. "Also were's Icyhot, he should have been here to help you out of bed." I was surprised at the anger in his voice so suddenly but answered. "I honestly don't know. I woke up and he wasn't beside me like usual." He just scowled. "Well, come on. You two must be hungry. Let's eat breakfast. We can look for Icyhot after we eat. Today's Saturday." I just felt happy at the mention of food. "Yes, please! I'm starving!" He just chuckled and led me out to the common room. I met up with the classmates that were up. Mina, sero, kami, Tsu, Uraraka, and ilda. I talked to them for awhile until Kachan was done making pancakes. We all ate together,, except for Todoroki and Momo. That was weird. He never misses breakfast. After breakfast I called over Kachan and Uraraka to come and help me look for Todo. I missed him a lot. "Alright come on, nerd." He said ruffling my hair. I blushed a bit. "Yeah come on deku-kun!" Uraraka-San said. We all walked towards Momo's dorm to see if she had seen todoroki. Her dorm was all the way at the end of the hall but as we were approaching I heard strange noises, Kachan and Urarak heard it too. " What the hell is that?"-Kachan "Yeah, I hear it too."-Uraraka We approached the door and opened it. My heart literally broke. There they were. Todoroki on top of Momo as she pleaded for help?! "Please Deku!! Help me!! He's raping me!!!" I snapped. I transformed and before Todoroki could turn around I picked him up off of Momo and threw up towards Kachan, who saw everything along with Uraraka and was ready. "Catch Kachan!" I growled as I furiously threw todorki at him. I then de-transformed and ran to help Momo. I couldn't go very fast because of the bump, but she ran up to me in tears and hugged me. "I'm so sorry zuku!! I didn't want this, he forced himself onto me!" I hugged her back, no angry at her at all. Uraraka joined us as she helped Momo clean up. "Don't worry Momo. I'm a rape victim as well, I don't blame you for anything. I'm just glad the bastard didn't leave a permanent mark like I had." I said gesturing to my belly. She just hugged me crying and thanked me. After that I got angry again and ran up to slap Todoroki in the face. "OWWW!! What was that!" He then looked up realizing it was me and got a scared look. "WE ARE DONE YOU RAPIST!! I thought you loved me and cared about us. But, your just a dirty asshole who would do anything for pleasure!! You just ruined your whole career by doing this, I hope you know that!!" I then saw Sensei burst in through the door. "Kaminari called me and said that there was something serious going on, what the hell happened?!" I was so angry but bakugo yelled first, still restraining todoroki. "This Doki Doki bitch decided it would be a good idea to cheat on someone pregnant, but by rape!!" Sensei just looked shocked. "Where is the victim?!" He said. "I-I'm right here." Momo said still hiding behind me. He just ran over and hugged both of us. "I'm so sorry you two, this will never happen again." WE both just cried into the hug. He soon broke the hug and me and momo hugged crying with Uraraka. But I overheard what Sensei was saying to todoroki "Your in so much trouble shoto!! Bakugo let go, I will take him from here." As me, momo, and Uraraka broke our hug I saw todorki being angrily taken away by Sensei. I then saw Kachan explaining to the whole class what just happened. They all just looked shocked ad angered. They all then just ran over the comfort us. But, I was pulled away by kachan who hugged me tightly but, gently. "I'm sorry Deku, that bastard didn't deserve someone as sweet as you." I just hugged back letting myself be engulfed in the warmth and scent of an alpha. I loved when he was a softie. We then took the rest of the day just to relax and ponder over what just happened. I felt so betrayed and hurt. I thought he loved me, I thought he was my mate. I guess I was wrong.........

Haha!! Cliffhanger! Sorry, I haven't been as consistent. But hope your liking the story so far. I will post a new chapter tmrw night!