Chapter 1 : My Sister's New Man

Name: Peaches Gonzalez

Age: 25

Race: Puerto Rican-Black

I  woke up to this handsome young man in his late twenties or early thirties. He stood about 6'2, had some long hair but it was pulled into a ponytail. His skin color was like  a rich vanilla shade. He had a muscular build on him that would make any female want him. He as fine as hell but i was wondering why the hell he was in my room and why he was hovering over me like he was. I didnt even know the nigga but he was just standing there like he knew. I wanted to pop his ass in his face to see what he was staring at. He had lust in his eyes as he looked down.

I was wondering what he was looking at so i looked down to and saw my half naked body. I had forgot that i didnt wear any clothes to sleep but bras and thongs. He could practically see my plumped ass and my lucious C-cup breast.  I looked up at him with embarassment. Not that im embarassed of my body or anything cause my body is banging. I got the body that all the bitches want but cant have. That's cause im a bad bitch.

He started licking his lips still looking at my body he whispered something to hisself that i couldnt make out. He looked as if he wanted to attack me right then and there. So i immediatley covered my body with my sheets. I looked at him for a while in silence. I  wasnt scared because i was taught not to fear no man but god and imma always stick to that. Growing up in Harlem, New York you had to always remember that. I noticed his beautiful green eyes that would hypnotize any women if there stared to long. I was just admiring him until i noticed he sat his hand on my bed.

"Umm...who you is?" i asked with alot of attitude showing him that im not afraid of him.

"I'm your sister's new man , Deaundre Martinez." He said while looking me up and down with a big koolaid smile. He put out his hand so i can shake it. I shook his hand quickly and sighed because all the man my sister brought to the house was jerks. One she was going out with used to beat her.. I had to make her crazy ass leave that abusive motherfucka. Even though she was older then me i felt like i was always older when it came to situation with relationships.

"I'm suprised she never told you about me , you got a banging ass body ma." he said cutting me out of my thoughts. i glared at him.

"At you wit my sis, staring at my body and shit , how the hell you get in our fuckin house anyways nigga?" i asked him with a scowl on my face. He hesitated to answer at first. " Hurry up nigga i aint got all day to be waiting on yo stupid ass to answer that sample ass question." I said gettin agitated.

"Your sister gave me a key to ya'll house ma, so i can come anytime i want" he said while licking his lips. That was kinda a turn on caue his lips was sexy, juicy and pink. But  i couldnt think of that because i was pissed off.

"What the fuck!" i screamed." What was that stupid bitch thinking giving a total stranger a fucking key to the ouse imma beat that bitch ass when i see her. I bet ya'll asses havent even been together a couple of months before she gave your ass a key. What you do give her some dick cause thats what she weak over.?"

I said all that shit out of anger but i truly was hurt because she aint talk to me first about it. I also pay the bills around here so it was my right to know, but i shouldnt be suprised because she dont come to me about nothing. I was getting tired of that shit but aye that's my sister and i love her ass to death but she do some crazy shit.

"Calm down ma, its ok. i kno it was wrong for her not to come to you first but she said you was gon trip.Thats why she didnt tell you imma be moving in next week. I cant wait to always wake up to see your beautiful face in the house." he said smiling wide showing his dimples.

I didnt notice them at first but fine ass niggas with dimples was my weakness. I started to blush when he said that but  i had to remember he was my sister's man.

"Once again aint you with my sister, and the hell you not moving in nigga, i dont kno what you think this is but whatever you thinking is totally wrong." i said while trying not to show the smile that i felt inside with the attention he was giving me.

" Ooo ma i like your spicy attitude." He said while licking them sexy ass lips, turning me on instantly but i tried to show that i wasn't.

"Ugh can you please get out my room so i can put on some clothes." i said while purposely getting up out of the bed so he can see a sneek peek of what im working with. I kno it sounds wrong but i like the attention from him.

"Why? I already seen that nice phat ass." he said while lustfully slapping my ass while i walked passed him. I aint gon lie i liked it. It made me hot a lil but then i had to think about my sister. This was her new man and i cant do her like that. I knew i was becoming attracted to him but i couldn't do it. My sister must've really had feelings for his ass if she gon let him move in and give him the keys to the house. I quickly spun around when he slapped my ass.

"Nigga dont put your fucking hands on me like that." I screamed at him even though i kinda liked it.

"Ok cool ma i want unless you want me to." he said while giving me a wink . I couldve melted right then and there, but i kept my posture so he wouldnt know i was kinda interested in him.

"Nigga if you dont get yo ass out my room imma kick yo ass where the sun don't fuckin shine." i said while glaring very hard at him.

"Damn ok ma yo sexy ass don't have to get violent. Imma leave ma." He said while walking backwards to my bedroom door.

"It started to get violent when you slapped my ass." I mumbled as he walked out my room door.

It seemed like i was attracted to his fine ass,but that was wrong because that was my sister man. Even though he was flirting with me i still feel bad because i liked it. Every minute of it. I want to tell my sister about him but i cant cause it will hurt her. So imma just keep it between me and him.