Chapter 4: In My Room

I looked at my clock it was like 11:30. I still wasn't tired. I wasn't worried about what happened earlier with my sister nomore cause that was the last thing on my mind. I started to think about how it would be if i actually did have a boyfriend. Then my mind drifted to Dee, how he flirted with me today. He looked kinda sexy when he was getting frustrated. If only my sister knew, i could take her nigga from her if wanted to but i would never do that to her cause i love her to much. My thoughts was interupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." i said raising up from my California king bed.

When the door opened i seen Dee standing in my door way. I rolled my eyes and looked away. He stood there with a grin on his face. Just staring at me, admiring my beautiful shape in my pajama shirt and shorts as i laid in the bed and just stared at him.

"What do you want?" I asked in a snobbish attitude.

"Nothing, i just came to see if you was aiight ma." he said while coming in my room and closing my door.

I started to get nervous a lil cause i remember what happened with Marcus and i didnt want it to happen again, so i rose up from my bed quickly.

"Umm-umm.. w-where's my sister?" i asked stuttering a lil from my nervous. God i hate that. It makes me seem like im weak or scary. And i cant let anyone see fear in me cause i aint ever scared.

"She lyin down sleep.Why?" he asked while coming towards my bed.

"I just wanted to know, and if she sleep why you coming knocking on my bedroom to see if im aight, aint you supposed to be sleep with her too?" i asked him.

"Yea but i had to come see that beautiful face of yours one more time." he said while showing his dimples and his pearly white teeth. He came and sat on my bed. I was suprised when i didnt tell him to get out. I started to turn red from his compliment.

"Why are you always flirting with me?" i asked him while gazing in his beautiful eyes.They was so breathtaking. They was wide but shaped like an almond.

"I guess when i see something i like i try to get at it." he said while reaching his hand over to touch my chin.I started to giggle a little.

"Well you shouldn't be trying to get at yo girlfriends sister. That's really wrong for you to do that, and besides im not gon fall for yo lil trap." i told him.

"What trap ma? I'm only trying to get to know you better." he said while licking his lips.

"You needs to be trying to get to know my sister better, cause if she find out that you was in here instead of in that bed with her all hell gon break loose." i stated with my eyebrow raised.

"It dont matter to me i just wanted to see how you was doing." he said while making eye contact with me.

I looked away from his eyes. They was so vivid. They were like the sun when its ready for it to set over the ocean. They was relaxing, like if you looked in them you would be at peace with the world. I had to stay focuse, that's my sister,s boyfriend. But i can't just blame myself its his fault to for coming on to me the way he was.

" Look Dee..." before i could finish his lips connected with mine. I thought i was in heaven. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to connect with mine. He kissed me so passionately. Then when i came back to my senses of what we were doing i pulled away from him.

"Dee we cant do this." I said looking him in the eye.

"Yes we can, now close your eyes and kiss me" he said while leaning in closer to me to give me another kiss. I wanted to feel his lips against mine one more time but i couldn't. I had to think of how my sis would feel. I put my head over his lip to signal him that i didn't want to do it anymore.

"Dee what about my sister, she is in love with you, if she finds out about what we just did it would hurt her and ruin our relationship." i said to him.

I didn't want to loose my sisters love over some nigga, cause i was really feeling Dee and i didnt know how to controll it. I didnt want my sis finding out about this because she was truly in love with him. The way she kissed him, looked at him, even touched him, made me realize that she actually did love this nigga.

" What she don't kno want hurt her." he said to me while seductively rubbing my legs.

I moved his hands  away from my leg. " You know what we can be Homies." I said with a lil giggle.

He sighed a lil. " Uhm yea sure we can be homies/bestfriends." he said unsurely.

"Well, ok goodnight homie" i try to say in a manly voice. Then i start to laugh, showing my pearly whites.

" Alright goodnight ma." Dee say while getting up from the bed nd walking to the door.

"Ok bye." i say waving to him.

"bye." he said turning around looking at me one more time before he walked out my room.

I layed down on my bed thinking about him. I went to sleep peacefully. I'm glad that i thought about my sister and i was happy that i made the choice that  we can be homies/bestfriends.