Chapter 6:Guilty

For two whole months me and Dee affair been going on that I so much desperately want to get out. Everytime I see my sister I can't stand to look in her face knowing that I was betraying her big time. One day she even almost found out. She was taking a shower and i was lying down on my bed . I thought Dee was in the room waiting on her to get out , but he came in my room. He came towards me and sat on the bed.

"Dee what are you doing in here you know my sister is in the other room taking a shower!" i whispered/yelled at him. I was trying to make sure my sister couldnt hear me.

"I know but i wanted to see if i could get a quickie." he said with a nasty grin. I used to love when he showed his dimples ,but now i hate them.

" Dee you cant have sex with me right now, even though i would rather die than fuck you again, but im not a bout to fuck you right now ." i said to him with a serious face.

" I call the shots on who fuck who and when we fuck." He angerly whispered to me while grabbing hold of my wrist and squeezing it tight.

"Let go of me Dee you hurting my wrist " I said to him while pushing him off. Then out of nowhere he slapped the living shit out of me. My face literally started burning. I knew there would be a mark there, but i hoped it didnt show to much. I didnt want my sister or anybody to be questioning me about what happened.

"Dont you ever push me like that again Peaches!" he whispered angerly to me .

" You stupid bitch dont you ever put your hands on me like that again!" i screamed/whispered to him. I was holding the side of my face that was burning. I was so heated but i couldnt do nothing so i got up to walk out . He stopped me dead in my tracks and pushed me back on my bed.

"You aint going nowhere until you give me a quick fuck ma." he said getting on top off me while tugging at my panties.

" I said no Dee my sister is in there taking a shower , she can be out any second now." i said trying to get him off of me.

" She not getting out no time soon so lets fuck like i said ." he said while ripping my panties off.

"Dee stop please not right now while she's here, please just wait." i told him while trying to fight him off. He was to strong. He pinned me down on the bed. He started to pull down his pants when a knock came on the door. Dee hurried and pulled his pants back up.

" Get under the cover and act like you was reading a book." he said whispering very low to where i couldnt really hear, but i understood after thinking bout it.

" Peaches, are you woke?" Joanne asked me through the door.

"Yea i am , you can come in " . when i said that Dee immediately ran to go hid in my closet. A few seconds later my sister came in .

"Hey girl have you seen Dee?" she asked me.

"Umm yea he told me to tell you that he was going to the store to get somemore pain medicine because he used all his up." i made up a quick lie in my head.

" Oh well if you see him when he gets in will you tell him im going to bed?" she asked me. I looked over at my closet and back to her .

" Yea sure i will tell him". i said. With that being said she walked out the door and walked to her room.  Dee came out the closet looking around trying to make sure she really left. He came running to me and kissed me hard on my lips. I moved away from his grip.

" Dee you stupid ass nigga you almost got us caught. When i tell you we cant fuck right now you should listen next time" i said to him.

" i dont habe to listen to shit cause when i want the pussy im gon get the pussy anytime i want it." he said while sliding his finger against my naked pussy. i pussed his hand away.

" Get out and Goodnight Dee." i said to him while pointing at the door. he started to walk towards the door.

" We gon finish this tomorrow when she gone." he said to me . I flicked him off. Then he said "oh dont worry we gon do that tomorrow and imma tear that pussy up ma". he said while walking out the room.

"Bastard" i mumbled under my breath. I quickly got up and went to my dresser to get some more panties. I found my pink lace panties and quickly slipped them on. I jumped back in my bed and tried to go to sleep. I felt so guilty inside that i couldnt.

I mean i couldnt believe i was doing this but it was only to keep my sisters love. If it wasnt for me caring so much about her this wouldve never happened. But like before i would do anything for my sister to keep her love and this big step that i took was risking that.