Chapter 3: Dinner

Like around 8:00pm i cooked some fried chicked, macaroni, greens, and some conbread. I loved be some soulfood. That's how you knew i was from the hood. I just sometimes didnt act like i was cause i didnt want to be nothing like my parents. I always swore i was gon make myself something in life and not be a dead beat parent like mine if i had a child. Anyways, it only toke the food about an hour and thirty minutes to cook so the food was done at 9:30pm. I called my sister and Deaundre to come downstairs to come eat. They hurried down the stairs like to big dumb ass kids , running after eachother. Deaundre jumped on her back and they both fall down laughing.

"Are ya'll dumb motherfuckas done playing , damn?" i said getting impatient. " I swear i feel like im the oldest around here." i mumbled under my breath.

"Ok ,ok, stop Deaundre, lets eat." my sister said while getting up and helping her man up to. I had to smile at the ridiculously childish ass people.

"Uhmm, it smell good in here Peaches." Deaundre said while looking me up and down.

"Well thank you , Deaundre." i said while putting on a fake ass smile in front of my sis.

We all walked to sit at that table where i had sat the food. Joanne and Deaundre set across from me. Sitting like they was so in love, but again he still always stared at me when he would kiss her. It was kinda sickening to my stomach, how they slobbed all over eachother. It was very disgusting.

"UHM UHM!" I coughed loudly to get there attention. They finally stopped all that nasty shit. They turned there attention to me."If yall wanted to do all that nasty shit , yall couldve went to the fucking room." i said.

"Oh sorry Peaches, but this is my baby." Joanne stated to me while kissing him again.

"Yea whateva girl, wit yo hot ass." i said to her with my arms folded on my chest. I heard my sis chuckling a lil after Deaundre whispered something in her ear. It must've been something nasty cause nothing else would make her smile so big.

I decided i was gon start a conversation since they wasn't saying shit so i started off asking Deaundre a question.

"So Deaundre, how old are you?" i asked in the sweetest voice ever.

"I'm 28 right now, going to turn 29 in a few months." He said in his sexy deep voice while smiling showing off his dimples.

"Oh thats nice to know, so what do you do? Do you work somewhere are is you a dead beat?" i ask him kinda giving him attitude.

"Peaches, dont come at him like that." my sis said defending him.

"No it's ok JoJo. I got this. She didnt mean no harm." He said while calming my sis down.  

"What the hell you gon do? " I asked.

"Nothin ma, damn calm down, i dont want no beef wit chu." he said while lickin his lips seductively.

He was so gotdamn sexy, but i had to stop thinking of him in that way. I noticed how my sis was looking, like she was confused or something. Prolly tryin to figure out why we was looking at eachother the way we was. I snapped out of it.

"Yea wateva nigga, that's wat i thought." i said to Deaundre as i looked away from his mesmerizing green eyes.

"Well since that's over with, no we can actually eat." my sis said cutting her eyes at me. I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Deaundre one more time before starting to eat.