A walk thru memory lane prt. 2

They all were shocked by the sight. Dream sighed, "is there something you wanted Shlatt" he asked his dad. Shlatt smiled he hugged Dream. Dream was in shock. He never hugged Dream. "I want you to tell them to come" Shlatt said. Dream pulled away, "are you drunk, they'll kill you". Shlatt laughed shaking his head, "its ok". Dream hesitated, "no I wont do it." Shlatt looked at him, "C'mon just do it". Tubbo hunched his breath, "this is before he died." He whispered. Everybody but Nightmare looked at him. "Is it actually" Tommy asked. Tubbo nodded, not taking his eyes off the memory. They all looked back. "C'mon son, it's ok they won't do it" Shlatt said, obviously lying. Dream laughed quietly, "Do you think I'm an idiot, I KNOW they'll kill,". Shlatt frowned, "Tubbo's on their team, I took him in, it's ok" Shlatt said. Dream hesitated, but reached for the handle. "Hold up" Shlatt said. Dream stopped, hoping he changed his mind, "Yeah?" he asked. Shlatt handed him a piece of paper, "what the hell do you want me to do with it" Dream questioned. Shlatt laughed, "I wrote something in there, you can read it until I'm done talking to them". Dream pocketed the paper and headed outside. 

Shlatt sighed. everybody followed Dream, "oh this is when Dream told us to follow him" Quakity said. Nightmare scoffed, "No shit sherlocks" he muttered. Dream looked around and spotted them, "Hey, um Shlatt wants to talk to all of you guys" he yelled. Everybody walked towards Dream. "Shlatt? Wants to talk to us?" Past Tommy asked. Dream nodded, "That's what I said". "About what" Past Tubbo asked. Dream shrugged, "Don't know".  "Why" Wilbur said. Dream shrugged again, "I don't know".  They all hesitated, "Can you give us some time" Past Techno asked.  Dream walked away. They all talked for a minute. Techno walked up to Dream, "Where is he." he asked. "Follow me" Dream said.  After a few minutes, they saw the drug van. Dream walked inside first, "You got to be kidding me" he mumbled. Shlatt was drinking. Techno scoffed, "What the hell do you want.". Shlatt laughed, "I forgot you had bacon on your side" he said continuing to drink. "Are you fucking drinking" Wilbur asked. "Obviously" Shlatt replied. "What do you want" Fundy asked. "If it isn't one of the traitors." Shlatt mocked. "The only reason I followed you, is because I believed in what you believed,  not to destroy Manberg" Fundy yelled. "Enough talking, let's just kill the basterd. " Quakity said, pointing the loaded crossbow to Shlatt's head. Before anyone can say anything, Shlatt laughed, "I can't believe, that you had the fucking balls to go against me". Quakity gritted his teeth, "You better fucking believe it" he yelled back. Shlatt laughed, he walked towards Dream. Everybody was confused, even the present. "You were never a fucking disappointment" he whispered in Dream's ear. Shlatt got in front of everybody, "If I die, this whole fucking country goes down with me. Before anyone can say anything or kill anyone, Shlatt grabbed his chest and he collapsed. Then the memory disappeared, another one appearing.

  "Wait what did Shlatt say to Dream" Sapnap said, shocked on what had happened. Nightmare sighed, 'you were never a fucking disappointment' he repeated. Everybody looked at him. "How do you know" Puffy asked. Nightmare laughed, "I was with him the whole time, while Wilbur was insane, I gave him the TNT to destroy Manberg." he said. Everybody, except the Dreamons and the enderman, went eye wide, "So Dream never fought against Manberg" Punz asked. "Oh no he did, the first war, the rest was one of us" Nightmare replied. "So Dream never did anything wrong in the first place" George asked, with tears in his eyes'. Lucid shook his head. Nightmare looked around the memory, it look familiar, "Oh this is the time I became a dreamons" he said happily. "How the hell can you be happy about this" Eret asked. Nightmare just shrugged. Dream didn't have his mask for this memory. One eye was red. Dream sighed. Another figure appeared, "Why so down" they asked, still in the shadows. Dream laughed bitterly, "who wouldn't be, you are literality me, and in my fucking head and never shutting up" he replied. Past Nightmare stepped out of the shadows, "Oh c'mon Dreamy, I'm not that bad" he whined, clingy to Dream. "Yeah keep on believing that" he said trying to pry Nightmare off. The memory disappeared. 

"I feel so bad for Dream" Sam said. Ponk laughed, "Yeah because Nightmare is so annoying". "Hey" Nightmare yelled. "I'm guessing the next one is about how another Dreamons became a dreamons" Tubbo said. They all nodded. They were correct because both Lucid and Nightmare stood in front of Dream. "Nightmare you were right, he is cute" Lucid whispered to Nightmare. Nightmare nodded, "Told you". Dream honestly didn't have the time for this. "What the hell do you want" he asked. Nightmare and Lucid both looked at him, "You" they said in sync. Dream blushed behind the mask, "Fuck off" he told them. "C'mon Dreamy" Lucid said. This memory ended faster. "Wow" Techno said. "What a bunch of simps" he said. "The next one is probably about Good" Lucid said. He was right, this memory Good was on the edge of a cliff.

Cliffhanger

any ideas? DM me!

did you guys like it?

Bai love yall