Explaining

"Wait, what was in the container" Zero asked. Angel turned around and showed the container, "all of your blood, in order to become a Dreamon , you the person who has them, in this case, I needed Dream's blood" he explained. "Wait what" Dream said. "My blood" he repeated. Angel looked and him and smiled, "yea, and I needed the dreamons' blood too!" He said. Dream and the dreamons glared at him.

Angel, Good, Zero, Dream

"What" Zero said darkly. "Let him explain first, then we murder him" End said. "Why did you want to become a Dreamon." Tommy asked. "To be with Dreamy" Angel exclaimed. "Welcome to simp central" Techno thought. "I would have came earlier but something came up" Angel sighed. "How early did you want to come?" Good asked, still mad. "When I told you what they were up to" He said pointing to the smp, "I wanted to kill them, but you know". Quakity scoffed, "why kill us" he asked. Angel tilted his head, "you guys were planning to kill Dreamy" he smiled. "H-how do you know" George stuttered. Angel smiled, "I heard every conversation you ever had, about killing Dreamy, putting him in prison, I even heard the plan to destroy Manberg." He said. "HOW" Sapnap yelled. Angel didnt reply. "Guys how does he know" Tubbo asked. The dreamons shrugged. "If I knew though, I wouldn't tell you guys" End said. "Angel how do you know" Dream asked. Angel smiled, still not replying, "you'll find out very soon" he said. Before anyone can question this shit, the egg was in front of them, and the vines rapped around Dream's waist. "What the hell" Dream muttered trying to get out. "In the eggs owner, I brought the egg here" Angel laughed. "Damit Angel you have gone to far, manipulating was ok, killing people was kinda wrong, destroying this smp was bad, but this" Nightmare said pointing to Dream, "this is too far". Good tried to break the vines but, no use. "Angel" End yelled. "Angel I swear to god" Dream muttered. "Fine, fine," Angel said, he snapped his fingers and the egg and vines dissapeared. "No more eggs, I would have done this sooner when I found out that Dream was okay but, I forgot" Angel exclaimed. "Ok this is weird and shit, but what was that back there. Shlatt???" Tommy yelled. "That wasn't Shlatt" Dream said. "What" Tubbo whispered. "Remember, George killed Dream" Nightmare said. "What" Ranboo and Dream said. Nightmare snapped his fingers and Dream appeared, the dream George stabbed. "Ta da" Nightmare said. "What" Angel said. Nightmare snapped his fingers and Dream dissapeared. He snapped his fingers again, only Glatt appeared. "Dream wouldn't say that type of shit if he saw Shlatt" Zero explained. "So this was apart of what plan" Fundy asked. "Angel kept causing problems here, blah blah blah, then we decided to catch him since he was planning to blow up the whole smp" Good said. "To be honest I kinda regret saving this smp" Dream muttered.

"So that was acting back there, you screaming" Techno asked. Dream nodded, "when I said family am I right, that was when i saw Angel and that was signal." He explained, putting his mask back on. "Took a lot of guys because he never yelled at his mom." Lucid said, only getting a nod from Dream.

"Talking about her, where are they End" Zero asked. End smiled and pointed to the community, "shes at the 'small and dirty' building" End smiled. End snapped his fingers and appeared Dream's family. Dream glared at them. "Bro that was good acting, before the end man left he explained everything" Drista exclaimed. Dream just nodded. Foolish and XD nodded, "didnt know you had it in you" they both said. "So this is the man you tried to catch" Michelle said looking at Angel, fucking forgetting what happened 30 minutes ago like a FUCKING BITCH, anyways. "Yep" Nightmare smiled. "Spiting on Glatts grave was kinda low lady" Quakity. Michelle scoffed. "Well we will be heading home Clay" she said facing her son, "I expect you to come on Thanksgiving" she said leaving. "What the hell am I gonna be thankful for" Dream muttered. She turned around, "turns out you're not THAT big of a dissapointment" she said, "we'll visit again soon, just me and your siblings for some family bonding. I'm also assuming you didnt mean those things back then" Michelle asked. Dream scoffed "if itll raise your ego then believe what you wanna believe" he said. Michelle glared at him and turned around . "Bye bro" Drista said, "see you next week maybe". Foolish and XD smiled at Dream. "See you tomorrow" they both said as they dissapeared with the whole family. "So they knew before we did" Tommy asked. "Yep" End smiled. "A few questions, what were you busy doing" Tubbo asked Angel. "Stuff, like planing this, talking to some people, selling drugs" Angel said, "that reminds me, want some drugs" he offered. "Hell yeah man"  Quakity said running to Angel. "No" the adults yelled.

Did u like the drawing?
I want to include each chapter with a drawing but the next one I might not, idk yet
Next chapter maybe today if u finish the drawing also her is Zeros new design
It's the full drawing I drew for the drawing

Did u like the drawing?I want to include each chapter with a drawing but the next one I might not, idk yetNext chapter maybe today if u finish the drawing also her is Zeros new designIt's the full drawing I drew for the drawing

Also tell me some questions for a Q and A
Love u guys thanks so much for the views
<3
Also the questions can be about anything