Chapter 4

Jaden pov

It was deep in the night and I couldn't sleep the stars were so beautiful.... I had amazing view.... I got out and softly opened my room door and walked trew the house and I walked down the stairs and I softly walked to a room and I softly opened it without thinking and I closed it and heard "holy shit you scared me" and I looked seeing Amelie softly sitting up on her bed "I'm so sorry if I woke you up.." and she said "don't worry I never sleep cause of the moon" she said pointing and you saw it was full moon with stars around it and I said "it's beautiful" and she agreed and I soft sat on her bed and she made space for me to lay down and I did and we were both under the covers talking "would you like somebody like me?" I asked soft not thinking... "yea I would..." and I looked at her and smiled soft "I like you..." she said soft and I smiled "same-" and she pecked my lips and softly looked at me unsure what to do.. and the second felt amazing I softly sat up and she immediately sat up and said "I'm sorry if you don't feel-" and I smashed my lips on hers and she didn't kiss back at first but then she pushed herself on me holding my neck... and I was holding her waist pulling her more to me and she pulled away softly and looked in my eyes and I said "did we just..." and she nodded... "wanna make it worse?" I asked soft and she laughed softly and locked her door and clicked somewhere on this electronic box "I just muted my room..." she said sitting on her bed softly putting he sweater off showing off her perfect body with a black bra... and she said "you can touch me don't worry..." she said innocent sitting on me kissing my neck giving me a hickey "what about Riley..." I asked soft... and she looked at me and said "I like you Jaden and Riley can't stop my feelings for you." She said and pushed her on the bed and kissed her...

I softly woke up noticing I wasn't in my own room I looked to my side seeing Amelie face eyes closed and I softly looked underneath the Blanket and we were both fully naked.... and I saw a used condom... and I noticed how beautiful she was without make up I was falling for her... her eyes softly opened she faced me and softly said "oh god..." she said soft and I laughed and agreed "we fucked up..." and she agreed and soft said "I don't regret it..." and I looked at her and said "would you like to... uh go on dates some times? And see what happens?" And she said "ofcourse..." and I looked at her kissable cherry lips and she looked at me noticing I think cause she said "my lips just woke up..." she said nodding her head and we both laughed and she kissed me and I felt the sparks and I softly got on top of her kissing her beautiful lips and she pulled away and soft said "please get ur dick away from my pussy or we'll have a problem..." she said and I laughed and said "it can't hit anywhere..." i said trying to convince her to ride me... and she soft rolled her eyes and I kissed her slower making sure I softly grind her and she softly pull away closing her eyes and biting her lip... "I still need to learn choreo for Disney today fuck..." she said looking in my eyes she softly pushed me back and got on top and I said "are you sure?" And she soft inserted in and I softly closed my eyes feeling it and I heard her breath heavier...

After a few she went into the shower leaving me behind saying she loved it.... she came back wearing this

 she came back wearing this

And her hair

And she said "ur turn buttercup

And she said "ur turn buttercup.." and I laughed and said "u rooms so big like I love it." And she said "yes it's too much I'll turn around." And I went into the shower...

I came back and Amelie told me it's for the best if I go to my own guest room for a really minutes and she'll tell trew the house for breakfast so it wouldn't be sus...

Amelie pov

I heard a soft knock and softly opened my door so you'll only see my head and there stood nadia "sup" and she pushed me out of the way and her mouth dropped looking at my ground she closed the door and said "what the fuck happened I was gone for one night... is that a condo- girl who gave you it..." she said shocked "I know I know it's so bad... but it felt so good..." and she looked at me dead and I said "it was Jaden..." and she held her laugh "you fucked ur bestfriends brother?! Omg let's clean this up before anyone sees" and I nodded and helped and putted everything in the wash machine "how was it? How many inch?! Do you like him? Or was it a one night stand..." and I looked at her and said "we did it twice.." and she said "BRO WHAT?! When was round 2?!" And i said "this morning... I ride him...." I said and she said "ur crazy..." and she laughed and said "how was it..." and I fell to my bed and said "amazing he was amazing and just the touch and him in me and the moans it was amazing and I miss it already.... I don't understand why we can't feel this pleasure around 16 since it's amazing... oh and it was so big Omg.." I said and she looked at me "wait who took it virginity again?" And that's the moment when I realized my dad can watch what I'm doing if my room isn't muted "dad?!" I said seeing the camera on green meaning someone's looking at us... "I didn't mean to eaves drop or anything but I didn't know you were addicted." I heard from my room speaker and my mouth dropped and nadia laughed and waved to the camera and my dad said "hey Nadia!! But who took it? And who was the guy who left ur room this morning? Do you like him? Or? And since when aren't you a virgin anymore? I mean I knew something was off but I never asked..." and nadia looked at me and she laughed and said "oh god I love Ur dad" and I said "dad that's so embarrassing it was Louis..." and nadia said "PARTRIDGE?!" And I nodded and my dad laughed and said "WHEN?!" And I said "my 16th birthday I had a crush on him and he also liked me allot..." and nadia said "WHAT?! BRUV..." and my dad said "awww cuties I also lost mine on 16 to ur mother..." and I said "I didn't need to know." And he laughed and said "but the boy." And I said "that was Jaden... I really like him allot..." and my dad said "the boy who you run over with ur scooter?" And nadia laughed and I just nodded "he's not using you right?" My dad asked and nadia laughed "he doesn't even know my last name he just treats me right and pays for my things as if I don't have my own money and he's very friendly and sarcastic..." and my dad said "great he's not using you... and how come you never told him?!" And I said "people don't need to know much.... he'll find out when he'll meet you..." and he said "yea I'll be in La today for just 4 hours so I'll meet him..." and I said "good... now go." And he said "not quite yet, since ur my daughter I need to know... what's ur body count?" And nadia laughed and I said "it's just 2" and nadia said "count the one night stands" and my dad laughed and agreed and I sighed and said "5" and nadia said "I think it's 7" and I said "I- yes 7 but 5 weren't serious.." I said and my dad said "okay I'm leaving now." He said clearly bothered that I've been sleeping around "DAD DONT BE MAD I WAS JUST EXPLORING." And he said "yea ur dumb." And then I saw he left and nadia and I laughed and we cleaned everything fast.. and she helped me learn the choreography....

SO SORRY FOR THIS NAUGHTY CHAPTER