Chapter 6

Amelie pov

I was sitting with Beatrix and she was about to leave and she said "why are you still holding on to him? I'm being realistic he hasn't even came to visit..." and I said "cause I rejected him to visit since were always hanging" and she nodded understanding it now.... she's a good friend she's very realistic... she left and I showered and did my hair and wore this

And I walked down the stairs and went to the dinner room seeing everything getting set ready

And I walked down the stairs and went to the dinner room seeing everything getting set ready... I heard "darling nervous?" And I turned seeing my dad and I said "no... a little I haven't seen him in months... since I'm always busy..." and he hugged me soft... and Lucas was running around with richelle and drake his 6 year old friends and they sat on the dinner table already.... "there cuties" my dad said and I nodded... and the door rang and we both went

Jaden pov

I took Riley with me since she asked Amelie and she said she could come I rang the door bell kinda scared and the door opened and there stood fricking Harry styles and Riley said "hey buddy" and he smiled and said "Riley!!" And they did a handshake and Amelie softly smiled to me and I mouthed "what the heck..." and she nodded and Harry looked at me and I said "I- it's nice to meet you sir" and he smiled "also a pleasure to meet you." And we walked in and we got to the dinner room and Riley was talking to amelies dad what had happened with the groupschat while Amelie was looking at how much I've changed even tho she has changed a ton and we started whispering talking and we laughed talking... "I missed you..." she said and I smiled "I did more" and she smiled softly... and her dad said "okay Jaden how much do you like my daughter?" And Amelie looked at him dead and I said "allot sir." And he laughed "you can call me Harry..." and I said "I like her allot.. Harry..." I said and he smiled and said "so are you two dating?" He asked looking at Amelie "I mean yea I think we are we've been on multiple dates..." I said and Amelie nodded... "that's interesting... has Amelie ever told you about her mom or is she a closed book?" And Riley held her laugh even Riley didn't know... "she has actually... Kendall?" I asked and he nodded and he said "wow seems like Amelie really likes you to tell you.... she hasn't even told Riley and she knows Riley for years" and Riley her mouth dropped "yea she told me she has dark brown hair and she loved you allot but it just didn't work" I said and he laughed and nodded "she was actually gonna be here today but her plane got delayed so she'll be here tomorrow morning." And Amelie said "for real? Since when?" She said confused "since I told her you like a boy." And Riley laughed and Lucas said "I like Jaden he's very cool" and his friends agreed and Harry said "so would you commit to ask her to be ur girlfriend?" And Amelie looked at him "yea I would I tried but she had to leave... then I tried again but she couldn't hang out that day... I've tried multiple times..." and Amelie laughed softly... "stubborn... just like her mom but Jaden I've met ur parents last week and there amazingly nice since my daughter hit you with her scooter again so sorry for that..." and I said "it's okay it was worth it at the end..." and Riley smiled with a face saying you love her... "that's cute..." he said and he asked me allot "okay I approve of you dating my daughter.... your cool."

I was sitting on amelies bed while Riley was downstairs with amelies dad and her door was wide open since that's a rule now.... Amelie got out of her bathroom wearing sweats and she softly smiled at me and said "I'm sorry I had always need to cancel everything..." and I said "it's okay... ur here now... would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked and she looked at me and said "I'm sorry but we haven't really reconnect allot..." and I nodded "I uh understand..." and she said "I'm really sorry..." and I asked "are you seeing someone?" And she said "no... I just feel like it's a wrong moment..." and I nodded and stood up "please don't leave right now... I didn't mean it like that..." and I said "no it's fine... everything's fine..." and I left her room closing the door softly and I could hear her cry... what made me more sure they told her to not go out with me and she didn't had any choice... and she didn't follow her heart... I softly walked from the steps and hugged amelies dad and left with Riley she was driving and said "why are you so quiet... it was so much fun..." and tears left my eyes "oh my- what's wrong..." she said pulling up somewhere to talk to me... "I asked Amelie to be my girlfriend and she denied..." and I looked at her and I could tell she was really mad... "she believed whatever they told her and she didn't follow her heart.... she'll come back I know she will... I promise she'll will she isn't like this at all" she said trying to talk it better "no its fine" and she hugged me and I cried in her arms... "I loved her so much..." and Riley whispered "she loves you too... she may not have said it but I know my friend..."