Secrets Revealed

"Ello, boys." Crowley greeted Sam and Dean. Suddenly, Sam's - no, Jared's - eyes teared up and he began to cry, letting out shaking sobs. He covered his face and ran to his trailer.

80-year old Mark Sheppard was confused. Did he do something wrong? He felt guilty, so he grabbed his walking stick and hobbled over to Jared's trailer.

Mark weakly picked up his cane with his old man arms, and used it to knock on Jared's door. When he got no answer, he tried to enter, and was surprised to find it unlocked.

Jared was on his stomach on the bed, face covered by his pillow. When he heard the door open, he looked up. His face was red and splotchy with tears. "Mark?" Jared sniffled.

Mark didn't know why, but he found Jared saying his name so hot. His feebly, elderly dick had never gotten hard for a man before — until now.

"I'm sorry if I upset you... I don't know what I did." Mark apologized, shifting awkwardly to hide his "excitement". Yet, it was to no avail, as Jared's eyes immediately shot downward. Mark could see Jared gulp as he noticed how "little Mark" was happy to see him.

Jaredina Padalecki was so turned on by Mark's sexy accent. Her huge clit ached when she noticed his tiny erection in his pants, which made her cry harder as she thought of how people fetishized her condition, calling her clit a "monster cock".

Mark cleared his throat as Jared weeped, not knowing what to do. 

"Oh, sorry" Jared said. "It's not your fault, it's just..." he trailed off.

Mark normally did not feel compassion for others, but after a short time working together, Jared had wormed his way into his cold, dead British heart. "You can talk to me" he rasped softly.

Jared just looked at him for a moment, and Mark shuddered. It felt like Jared was staring straight into his non-existent soul.

Suddenly, Jared broke the tension by speaking. "I hate it when people call me a boy. That's not who I am. They silenced me."

Mark was confused. He didn't know what to say. Thankfully, Jared broke the silence.

"I know I look like a boy, but that's because of the testosterone shots my manager drugs me with while he abuses and rapes me every night."

Mark felt pity for the young man - no, woman - in front of him. But at the same time, he found it so sexy that Jared was hiding a pussy under that big bulge.

"If it's any consolation, I've always found your looks to be quite feminine. I never understood how anyone can think otherwise."

"Really?" Jared blushed, and made a cute face like an innocent puppy. And that thought made Mark realize that it was a bit weird to be calling this fine lady by a man's name.

"Yes, really. And by the way, would you prefer to go by Jared or another name?"

Jaredina swooned and let out a dreamy sigh. Mark was so sweet and considerate.

"Call me Jaredina" she said.