Fantasy Come to Life

Mark was fucking into Jaredina - or trying to - with his fingers. Unfortunately, with his arthritis, his hands didn't work as well as they used to. But that didn't mean he couldn't show Jaredina a good time.

He was more than ready to get on with the actual sex. He removed his fingers and pulled his tiny, hard cock out of his pants - no, trousers - he was British, after all.

He was about to penetrate Jaredina when she held up a hand to stop him. "Wait!" she cried.

Mark raised an eyebrow. She was giving him mixed signals. The part of him that was a grumpy old man did not have the patience for such games. Some days, he would stand outside the video game store and angrily wave his cane at teenagers trying to get through their day.

"Don't be a tease, love. Do you want this or not?"

Jaredina felt her face get hot. She didn't know how to say this. "It's just... I have a disease. Well, several diseases, actually."

"I thought I felt something weird up there." Suddenly, a thought occurred to Mark. "I thought you and Jensen were... and your manager, Speedo what's-his-name".

Mark wasn't even close to her manager's name, but Jaredina giggled. "Jen doesn't mind. I gave him my diseases a long time ago, so now he can fuck me bare when he wants. Same with Spilo."

"Well, who gave them to you?"

Jaredina looked lost. "Um, I kind of lost track."

Mark shrugged. "To hell with it!" His cock was already shrivelled and small, not like a few STDs could make it any worse. He wanted to fuck Jaredina's phat, juicy pussy bare. He thrusted - or rather, slowly sank - inside of Jaredina as fast as his botched, elderly hips could carry him. Oh well, at least his hips worked better than Misha's, and he was almost 40 years older than him.

Jaredina groaned. Mark responded with an inhuman growl, to which Jaredina loudly shushed him. "Shh! If Jensen finds out I let you fuck me, he might kill you. He says he's the only one other than Spilo who gets my infected coochie."

Mark quickly shut up. The wrath of a possessive Jensen Ackles was not something he wanted to face. Jensen could stab Mark through the chest with his huge, hard cock, and rip his body in two.

Jaredina was so turned on as Mark shakily rocked into her. It was more like little jabs in and out, but it was the best sex she ever had. She felt like a princess with this old, feeble man overpowering her. With Jensen and Spilo, it was different. They were young, so the idea that they could overpower her didn't give her as much of a thrill as Mark did. She squirted all over him, thinking about how his heart could give out at any moment.

Mark went blind as Jaredina's pussy juice squirted into his eyes. He wheezed as he came, and collapsed on top of Jaredina.

"Hey Mark, be sure to check out my website, dirtydanzbabygirl.com. And if you liked the taste of my juice, you can get some at Jaredina's Juices!"

"...Mark?" Jaredina wiggled, and Mark's dead body fell to the floor in a heap. The hot sex had been too much for his elderly heart.

Jaredina didn't know what to do. So she grabbed Mark's body with all the strength her testosterone shots gave her, hauled him off of her, and threw him in the dumpster outside of her trailer.