Darker Deals

The Crimson waste once a cesspool of crime then turned place of Horde controlled territory. After the death of Prime the horde was over thrown by united efforts of bandits, thieves, criminals, lead by Huntra. The reconstruction effort of Etheria spread all across the planet. Huntra lead the movement but was pushed back by the majority of the residents refusing to be controlled. It wasn't until the Etherian Empire was formed that the Crimson Waste was integrated into the Empire with Huntra being its representative. But even with the unification the Crimson Waste strangely hadn't changed. It was still crawling with crime syndicates, the Empire placed a skeleton garrison of bots bot that was all. Which gave rise to a new underworld spread its influence throughout Etheria. Black markets, fighting pits, and dark guilds. With Empress Catra's attention giving towards space the Underworld was driven to civil war. The only surviving groups united and stabilized the underworld creating the three great Syndicates.

Titans Hand

Titans hand are the underworlds enforces and are sold to each of the Syndicates as muscles. Many of their members are ex-horde soldiers who couldn't fit into society or were not accepted into society.
Their leader Emerald is Plumarian and once lived in Plumeria but after a falling out with the Princess she was banished for her aggressive idea on war. Emerald later found refuge in the crimson waste. Emerald has pink skin, short blonde hair with emerald eyes. She wears grey armor that is a mesh of bot plating and horde soldier armor. She has twelve poisonous flowers run from her head down to her waist. The flowers are mostly white with the exception of the pistil being a emerald green.

The Phantom Guild

Of the Three Syndicates the Phantom guild leads in assassinations, blackmail, and spies. They are smaller than the other guilds but with the loss in quantity they make up for it in quality. They are mostly comprised of former residents of Mystacor. They are focused on illusions and dark magic. Their leader Azor who idolized Shadowweaver could not hold back his hate for the Empire after learning of his idols death. With the death of his idol and his hatred of mystacor who forbid dark magic being compiled. The last straw was pulled when he become a teacher and appealed for the restrictions on dark magic to be lessened was denied. He and many other mages who held Similar ideals followed him as he moved to the crimson waste. Days before Azor's departure he and his followers found Shadow weavers notes or at least a earlier version of the spell of obtain. Azor picked twelve of his strongest and most loyal followers revised and seemingly improved the spell at least that is what it seemed to Azor. They performed the ritual but instead of endless power he expected something more sinister and alien reached out. Azor and his loyal twelve never talk about the ritual. All is known that they received the power shadows. Their entire bodies are seemingly made of shadows, not entirely solid and not entirely see through. Azor settled with his followers and made a new guild with a hidden goal of creating a new more evil Msytacor. The spell turned his skin a dark grayish blue, his hair white, and his body forever encased in a shadowy black armor that shifts and crawls across his  body. The same would happen to his followers who's faces would never be seen again for their helmets seemed to have fused to their skin. Their armor dark and shadowy with spikes coming protruding from their helmet and joints across the armor. His twelve followers would be called the Onyx Guard.

The Blood Merchant Guild

Before the creation of the Etherian Empire the Blood Merchant guild was a band of pirates that plundered many coastal cities under the control of Salineas. But when the Etherian Empire many pirate groups were relentlessly destroyed and imprisoned. The blood Merchant guild quickly unified the divided pirate groups and fled to a small island that they made their new home. Using a secret underground river they were able to have access to The Crimson Waste. Their leader Morgan blood who was a former Guard for Salineas who resigned after their ship was stolen and set on fire by friend of the princess of Salineas. It then that they made a life out of piracy during the war but then formed the blood Merchant guild that now funds the Coalitions underworld endeavors. Formally named the "Captain" they have the respect and admiration of their crew. They have long deep crimson hair with gold eyes and dark skin. They wear a trench coat with two  Scymetars decorated gold and jewel encrested hilt along with pistol.