Are you a cosmic traveller

Starseeds are the highly evolved souls who have experienced life anywhere in the Universe including different planets, star systems, and galaxies. They always have a purpose and they might live many lives to achieve it.

In other words, Starseeds are the souls who have lived many past lives or experienced the higher realms; but now they are incarnated in the physical form and present on Earth.

Their origination rooted in the star systems: Sirius, Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Lyra, and Andromeda.

Serving humanity is the major purpose of Starseeds incarnation on Earth. At a time, there could be many Starseeds present on Earth. These old souls have volunteered to make this world a better place. They bring light and knowledge to Earth.

They incarnate many times, not a single lifetime is enough to do the job and thus, they reincarnate again and again to achieve their mission. Sometimes, there work is global; while, other times, their task to bring light to the particular civilization and bring them out of the dark.

When Starseeds are incarnated on Earth, they bring the gifts of healing, spiritual education, and channeling. Helping people is what they desire. Where and when a Starseed is born is preplanned. How that Starseed will help others and what would be their tools – everything is properly planned long before their appearance in the physical body. These projects are called life missions, and every Starseed has its own.