Mafia Part 2

Next Day

Boy was I wrong. The thought I hoped yesterday, it was as if I said it in an paranormal world. Today, I asked everybody if they wanted to go somewhere together, like a picnic, or an amusement park. 

Jimin oppa started " Sorry Jen, but we got plans with Soyeon today" making my heart drop. " Maybe some other time?" he continued right after. 

Seriously? I thought. I needed to know why they chose Soyeon over me. "Hm, and what plans have you got with her?" I asked seriously, trying hard to not make the question go out in a deadpan voice.

" We are going to go to the park and have a picnic with her" Lisa said, making my mood drop. "Speaking of picnic," she continued," Can you make a picnic basket with food and drinks for us?". My shoulders drooped, as I asked "Well then, can I come, please?". " Sorry, babe" Jungkook started, "but we wanted to know her better first". "Oh and do you mind going to the mall and getting a piece of jewellery? We want to give Soyeon a gift!" he cheekily smiled, making my mood go dark.

" Excuse me? You expect me to get things ready for your picnic and not be invited? You expect me to get a expensive piece of jewellery for a stranger? Oh wow. Guess what? I do mind so get your lazy body up and go get your things ready for your picnic with the 'favourite girl'!" I said with a tone of annoyance.

I huffed and slammed the door of my room in annoyance. I had enough. Why do they keep picking Soyeon over me? Why do they not realise they are getting on her side? Why do I feel like a ghost? I questioned myself, thinking about where they would be going.

*knock knock. The door opened, and I expected one of the girls or my boyfriend to apologise and cancel the plans. Instead, in came RM oppa, J-hope oppa, and Suga oppa. I was a bit disappointed, but at least somebody had the heart to check up on me.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked in a cold tone. " Whoa calm down, girl, lets have a talk" J-hope oppa said. I huffed and made way for them to sit on my bed. " Look I know you are feeling off right now" started RM oppa, " But listen to us 3 first". I hummed in response.

" You may think we are going to scold you, but nah, we are on your side" Suga oppa started taking me by surprise. " You see, unlike the others, we actually don't like the new girl" he continued.

" We feel like something is going on, but the others aren't realising it" J-hope oppa said. " They are too busy hanging out with Soyeon" I added. " Bingo" said RM oppa. " Till now, we have to keep an eye on everybody, but always remember, we believe in you, ok?" RM oppa added, earning a nod from me.

" Anyways, we will be in the gym room while the others are going out. Call us if you need anything, ok?" I nodded again, as they left the room. At least they listened to me. What would I do if they didn't think the same way.

Fast forward 4 hours

It was currently 9 pm. The others hadn't gotten home. RM oppa, J-hope oppa, Suga oppa, and me had our dinner and they went to rest. I was in my room, watching a random movie on my phone. Suddenly I heard the door open. Then I heard voices. Soyeon is so sweet! I know right! She even got us ice cream! Yeah we should hangout with her more often! 

I couldn't believe my own friends just said that! I tiptoed quietly and locked my door, hoping nobody would come inside. Tears started forming in my eyes but I held them back. 

As I laid down to rest, I felt like life was going to become a living dungeon. I would be like ghost, my presence would not be noticed. 

My eyes gave up and I silently cried, my tears coming down like waterfalls. I never thought that this would happen to me. 

Hello my readers! Interesting stuff, huh? Anyways, comment on how you like my second chapter going and stay tuned for the next chapter! Saranghae, my readers! - Emi