003

But black and white make a mess when they turn to grey.

I'm late. The girl abruptly brought her wristwatch to her face as the bus's automatic voice announced its next stop- which was also her stop. It was 8:20 and she's still nowhere near school yet. How had she even gotten to that? How could it happen when she hated being late more than anything? I'M LATE, I'M LATE, I'M LATE! She chanted inside her head as she dashed out of her seat, pushing through the bus's many passengers the minute it came to its stop. She nearly fell to the ground. Five minutes, she was already five minutes late. It is okay, she reassured herself as she regained her balance and started running at full speed up the hill, fuck my low iron levels, but she knew damn well she would regret it later.

She could already see the school's large fence from where she was, if she ran a bit faster she would be in time for the second homeroom bell. She would have to endure the embarrassment that was getting to her seat, which was in all convenience at the far back of the class while panting and trying to catch her breath but at least she wouldn't be that late.

I'm almost there, I'm almost there- What the hell? She came to a halt as her eyes fell on the mass of reporters stagging with their long mics and cameras at the school as they howled indecipherable questions. The scene could've even rightfully passed as a zoo exhibition.

Keeping a distance from them, two thoughts flew around her head. She was officially really late. What a way to start your day. If only she had found her earphones that morning she could've listened to music and this would've been less stressful, but no she had searched for them for a good thirty minutes, not found them, missed her bus and now she was late.

UA really was determined to turn her, a person who couldn't do anything without music into someone who would never touch music again.

Before she could come up with a plan to counter past them and get into class, a microphone was aggressively shoved way too close to her face by none other than one of the journalists, "How's it like to have All Might as your teacher?"

She glared at the mic, pushing it away from her face, "How does it feel like when the only source of income that you get is from snooping into people's private lives," she mumbled as she thought of a way to leave this cacophony with the least physical contact possible.

Then she felt her hand being forcefully dragged. She looked up at the hand reaper which was none other than her ash-blond classmate. I called it, this boy is only trouble. She hissed to herself, thankful nonetheless that he had reached her at the right moment.

Without a word, he dragged her through the crowd smashing her face in the reporters' backs without a single thought until they were out of their sight. They were now standing in the middle of the school's hall where other students who had also been trying to escape from the mob were catching their breaths.

She looked up at the blond and smiled. Maybe she had misjudged him after all because if he had been the boy from the first day he would have probably not even tried to help her. "Thank you."