Part 3

I saw hyunjin at the place he said we were gonna meet up and went up to him.
Haseul: hyunjin, I'm here.
Hyunjin: hey girl, you gotta cigarette? I ran out.
Haseul: if I wanted to give you one. I would have. Now let's go to school.
Hyunjin: touché... lets miss class.
Haseul: well what should we do then?
Hyunjin: idk? Let's go annoy elderlies or knock on people's houses then leave. Maybe rob a bank?
Haseul: idk.. we could get in a lot of trouble...
Hyunjin: Haseul-ah, you needa smile more. Cheer up and let's rob a bank. What they gonna do? Call the police? Pffft pathetic.
Haseul: hyunjin, we were stopped by the police last month.....
Hyunjin: Haseul, who cares. It'll be fun trust me!! Cmooonnnnnn!!!
Haseul: fine... who's bank are we gonna rob?
Hyunjin:  a bank right? Let's do that one.
Haseul: yeah, it's just down the street. How should we go?
As soon as I started talking.. rain started dropping on our faces.
Hyunjin: let's run around streets
I wanted to say something else but hyunjin picked me up on his back. We started running and laughing so hard as cars started beeping at us to stop, I yelled "FUCK OFF GRANDMAMA" while laughing in the rain. We arrived at the bank.
Hyunjin: who's gonna do it?
Haseul: Both.
Hyunjin: that's how I like my Haseul.
Haseul: I ain't no pussy.
I bashed open the door and went in, the alarm started going on but I didn't care, hyunjin went to the cashier place with money and smashed it open, he took the jewellery and money and we headed out.
Hyunjin: that was fun. HASEUL THERES THE POLICE-
Haseul: RUN QUICK
we started running super fast, we put the money in a bag and went to school.
We arrived and skipped our classes, we went to the roof and met our friends Lisa Felix jisung (nct this time not skz) seungmin and Taehyung. We saw them and saw they brought food.
"I want some" I said
Taehyung: it's not for you.
Hyunjin: give her food and shutup.
(Hyunjin and Taehyung  dosent really like each other)
He gave the food to me as I started eating.
Hyunjin: eat well.
He said with a smile. Oh how bad I wanted to hug him, but seriously that was cringy. I gave a him a "um ew no" face and said "ewww"
He laughed.
As I was eating my food we suddenly got yelled at by someone
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SKIPPING CLASS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"