Part 11

Hyunjin POV:
It was 1:00 and she still didn't come home yet. I started having anxiety and started worrying so much. I called her over 30 times. I can't get out the house because it's the mafia hours right now and her dad could be outside right now any time.
I started overthinking and slowly started tearing up.
As I started tearing up I heard a knock on the door I immediately went to go open it hoping it was Haseul. I opened door revealing Haseul broken, crying. I dragged her in the house and said.
Hyunjin: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?
As I said that she started crying so hard while covering her ears, it looked like she was remembering someone yell at her. I was so hurt and scared. She started crying really hardly so I went to her and hugged her supper tightly.
I picked her up to the couch and said
Hyunjin: baby what happened?
She started crying harder. I put her hair behind her ear and was about to see something until I saw a hickey, red scars on her cheek, and a huge bloody scar on her chest. I was so shocked and terribly mad. I checked her body to see if there were more  scares and saw some on her thighs everywhere.
Hyunjin: Haseul-ah- I- wh- who did this to you?
I said in a serious tone, I was so hurt and speechless. I wanted to know immediately. I was going to beat the shit out of anyone who hurt her. I felt empty. I promised to keep her safe but I failed.
I started getting super impatient because I was so worried.
Hyunjin: WHO DID THIS TO YOU
She cried even harder when I yelled.
Hyunjin: HASEUL-AH TALK TO ME PLEASE!
TELL ME WHO THE FUCK HURT YOU PLEASE!! ILL HURT THEM HARDER PLEASE TELL ME BABY!! EXPLAIN EVERYTHING! PLEASE!
Haseul started talking while crying
Haseul: my ex. H- he is  a part of my dads gang. He threatened me and said if I didn't come back he would rape me, he was sent by my father to rape me. And I didn't pleasure him back so he beat me up.

She said while panting hardly and crying.
I was so hurt. All I wanted to do was beat the shut out of him and keep her safe.
I had to be extremely gentil with her because I didn't want to hurt her more.

Hyunjin: baby tell Hyunjin what his name hmm? Tell baby what did exactly to you and where it was.
Haseul: in a dark alley. He pulled my hair and fingered me. He was my ex and he would always finger me if I didn't want he wanted. He put his dick inside of me and and slapped me.  He punched me and forced me to kiss him. He shoved his dick inside my mouth. Not letting me breath and forcing me to suck on him. He forced him to drink his cum.

She said that in a low toned voice, clearly hurt. She said it all while crying. I hugged her tightly. I took her in my embrase and said "Hyunjin will help you, I'll beat him up. I'll hurt him. I'll keep you safe and end all of this. Bear with me princess.
I picked her up to my room and layed her down. I took off her clothes to see all the scars. She was hesitant and I said "Haseul I'm not bad. I won't hurt you baby. It's just to see what he did to you don't cover up."

I looked at all the scars, seeing everything he did to her. I went to get my first aid kit and went to go treat her scars.
I went to go get my hoodie that she loves to wear with her panties and some shorts to keep her comfortable. He treated her scars and put a bandaid on all of them. I went downstairs to make her food and put her in bed so she could her food peacefully. I finished making her food. I went upstairs and gave her the food.
She didn't eat anything. I understood why. She was too traumatised and kept thinking about what did to her she didn't have any motivation to do anything. I knew all this because my sister had gotten raped when she was younger.
I went to the bed and fed her the food.
Hyunjin: open your mouth baby you need to eat.
I finished feeding her. I got her toothbrush and brushed her teeth for her. I layed her down properly on the bed and let her fall asleep. I was about to go out and sleep on the couch until she said " where are you going? " in a sad tone.
"Downstairs baby why?"
"I'm scared" she said. "I want you to sing me a lullaby and sleep with me"
Hyunjin: "ok baby, I'm coming one second"
She made my heart melt. I had realised how much I loved this girl.
I went downstairs to make phone call.
OTP:
Hyunjin: hello
Chan: Hyunjin?
Hyunjin: where are you guys?
Chan: at our mafia dorm why?
Hyunjin: ok, I need your help.
Chan: of course bro anything.
Hyunjin: you know Haseul and everything that's going on with her father? 
Chan: yeah?
Hyunjin: her father sent her ex to rape her, she got beaten up by her and I need stray kids to help me get rid of her father and beat up that guy.
Chan: Ofcourse. We'll meet tomorrow then okay?
Hyunjin: okay bye.
Chan: bye.
I went upstairs to my room and saw Haseul crying again.
Hyunjin: Haseul please don't cry. I'll get ride of him. Please bear with me.
I went to her a wiped her tears.
I got in the bed and hugged her.
Haseul: can you sing me something?
Hyunjin: anything for you.
He started singing "I love you 3000" to me.