Part 17

I'm making it hyunjins POV a lot because since Haseul lost her memory Idrk what to do but her POV will come back.
- author nim
———————————————————————
Hyunjins POV:
I went to the chair outside her room waiting for her to remember me. I love her so much I can't just let her do this to me. I took a cigarette and lit it up so I could smoke. I can't believe after everything, I still didn't manage to save her....

Haseul POV:
I was thinking about who could this guy Hyunjin could possibly  be?
I stared at my finger admiring the ring I had on it. Who gave it to me? I looked at the ring for a long time staring at the sentence that was written on it "Hyunjin will protect you"
This was so confusing? Did I love this person?
I kept thinking about who this person could possibly be. I was deep in my thoughts and just continued to think about what is happening and why winwin isn't with me.
But something had stopped me from thinking because the same guy who called himself Hyunjin had come in.

Hyunjin: do you still not remember the times we used to drink and smoke and get wasted? We used to sneak out and miss school and prank people. We used to love doing illegal stuff and steal money from banks and always get chased by the police. You don't remember that? But one day your dad fucked everything up. He's a mafia and so am I. He wanted to make you a minion of his and make you super strong so you could defeat us just so his mafia gang could be the strongest gang out there. I had to do everything to protect you, one day you snuck out and I decided to... punish you. And that's the day you became my girlfriend. I kept protecting you but another time you left the place for real and got raped by your ex. That's when I had to beat him up and ruin them so I could protect you and we could stay together as a normal couple. I knew you were too scared to stay home so I told my friend Felix to stay with you until I get back. You're dad found out so we had to take you to where we were so he couldn't find you. But he found us at a roof and that's when I started fighting him. He threatened to shoot you if I didn't let you go and guess what... I didn't do and he shot you in the head. We rushed to the hospital and I had a mental breakdown and now here I am, you don't remember me and I still love you. So I feel broken.

Haseul: so.. winwin raped me? An- I- a- AHHHHHH
I suddenly had this HUGE headache in my head. I started remembering things. My image started getting blurry and I started remembering a night of me getting hit and raped. I yelled and covered my ears because of the noise that  started appearing. I yelled and screamed and cried. I started remembering who this hyunjin guy could possibly be.