Chapter 5

The garden of secrets

They were eating breakfast. They were eating some pancakes but Franny had hers shaped like a dino because she really wanted some dino nuggies. Honestly, what up with her and chicken nuggets? Anyways, they were all eating in silence since they were hungry and they didn't think about the two hot anime dudes that are trapped inside their phones and about how they may be starving because they are so careless.

"What did you put in these?! They're amazing!" Franny commented.

"Oh why thank you! It's a secret recipe! But I have to ask, why did you want it shaped like a dino?" The woman said.

"I just really like dino nuggies." Franny said.

"oh..."

"We never caught your name by the way." Ale told the woman.

"Oh, I'm Woman" The woman said.

"You're a woman, yeah, but what is your name?" Sofi asked.

"My name's woman"

"Just woman?" Ale asked, confused.

"Yep!" Women responded

"Cool name!" Franny said, mouth full of food.

"One question." Asked ale

"Yes dear?" Woman asked.

"Why do not let us go into the garden?"

"Well, uh, um you see it's because I have very important plants there." Woman said nervously.

"Ok, thanks for the meal!" the girls said going onto their shared room.

Ale and Franny took out their phones and took the two hot anime dudes and well the gf out of there. They fell on top of each other. Once they got up Ale asked them something.

"Guys, have you eaten anything?" Ale asked

"No" They responded in unison.

"I have some of my dino pancakes in my pocket in a bag!" Franny said, handing them each a piece.

"Why is it dino shaped?" Yuya asked.

"I just like it that way," Franny responded.

"The fuck is this red thing on mine?" Bakugou asked.

"Hot sauce. I kinda stole some from the kitchen before leaving" Franny said.

"It better not be poisoned or I'll kill you," Bakugou threatened.

"Don't worry, it isn't." Franny said, giving him a smile.

They both had a bite while Yuya gave half of his to Yuzu. They looked amazed. They enjoyed it. They ate it pretty fast.

"That was good!" Yuya said

"Not that bad." Bakugou responded.

"Nicely made." Yuzu added.

"But I still have doubts about her" Sofi said

"Yeah we saw, you didn't even eat one." Ale told her

"And I ate it." Franny said.

They laughed but slowly everyone except Sofi felt dizzy even the 2d people, after a minute or so they fell fast asleep.

"Guys wake up! Come on don't pull any jokes." Sofi said

"Unfortunately they are asleep"

"So you did it, woman."

"Yes it was I. Your friends were stupid enough to eat and share it, but now I'll remove you and take your friends as well.

"No you won't," Sofi said threateningly.

"Yes I will"

Woman moved and grabbed everyone and everything except for sofi and vanished.

"todoo loo!"

And just like in mary poppins out of the window she went and flew away

Sofi rushed outside only to see shadow there. Right beside her.

"Maria? Is that you?" Shadow asked

"No but I need your help." Sofi answered.

"You want to save those people, right?"

"Yes, even if they are absolute idiots they are nice."

"Alright then let's hurry."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on you need to win, you need to save the world.

I can't do it anymore.

*caughs blood*

*Dramatic music from 'la rosa de guadalupe' starts playing*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------