15

"Oh, great!" You hunched over the toilet, puking again.

"(Y/N), it's okay." Karamatsu rubbed your back. "Do you think I got you pregnant?"

"I don't know," you groaned. "We only did it once."

"Once is all it can take," he reminded you. "You need anything?"

"Could you...could you buy a pregnancy test?" You could barely choke out the words.

"Of course I can." He turned back right before he went out the door. "And no matter what it says, I will always love you." Then he left.

"Dammit." You crawled out of the bathroom on your hands and knees. "I need a snack."

---

"Alright, here you go." Karamatsu handed you the small box. "Just pee on this stick thing and let it sit for five minutes."

"Thanks." You left the stick there after doing your business and went to sit down with him. "What if I'm not ready to be a mommy?"

"I'll help you, and soon we'll be professionals." He put an arm around your shoulder. "Just remember that I'll love you no matter what."

"Love you too. I'll be right back." You ran into the bathroom, picking up the stick.

"(Y/N)?" He peered in, only to find you staring at the stick. "Are you okay?" He gently took it from your hands.

Two pink lines.

"Oh mon dieu."

You fainted.

---

"Ugh." You slowly say up, realizing you were on a bed. Memories flooded your mind. "Oh, god."

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad you're okay!" Karamatsu hugged you. "Are you okay?"

"I'm having a baby," you whispered.

"Yes, you are." He put his hand over yours lovingly. "I guess now is the perfect time." He got down on one knee. "(Y/N), you changed my life. Will you marry me?"

"Y-yes. Yes, I will!" You threw your arms around him.

"Hey, I couldn't keep quiet any longer."

"You dork!"

THE END (not quite!)