Date 2.0.

"Chibita! Oh, my dear Chibita!" Karamatsu ran up to him. "Guess what just happened to me!"

"Um, what?" He took the ladle out of the oden.

"Some guy was hitting on me!"

"What." He dropped it.

"Yeah! His name is Mark!" Karamatsu rubbed his chin. "I turned him down."

"Eh? You did?" Chibita bent down to pick up the ladle.

"Yeah! I told him I was going steady with someone else, so he apologized."

"Going steady?" he repeated slowly.

"Yeah! Unless...unless last week was a one-time thing. That's cool too, I guess." He hung his head.

"No! I mean, it doesn't have to be." Chibita slowly closed up shop.

"Isn't it kind of early for closing time?" Karamatsu asked. Then it dawned on him. "Ohhhh, I get it!"

"Yeah, come on." He lead him into town, glancing left and right.

"Where are we going?"

He said nothing, only holding the door of a fancy restaurant open for him. "Here."

"I-I can't afford this, I'm sorry." He bit his lip.

"I can, now come on." Chibita was barely able to reach the handle, which made him chuckle a bit. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing." Karamatsu stepped inside, gasping at the decor. It was definitely fancy. "You can pay for this?"

"Yes, now shut your mouth and sit down."

"What could I get for you to drink this evening?" the waitress asked.

"Don't hold back," Chibita mouthed.

"I'll have a glass of your finest wine." He looked over at his date. "Make it two."

"HEY, KARAMATSU!" a familiar voice called. They looked up to see Osomatsu waving.

"IDIOT, SHUT UP!" Choromatsu pulled him down.

"It seems as though we're not the only ones on a date, non?" Karamatsu rested his head on the table.

"N-no! We just-"

"Yes we are!"

"Shush." Chibita held up his hand. "Just leave us be."

"Thank you!" He took his wine from the waitress, taking a sip. "So, what made you want to come here?"

"We did what you wanted to do, so now we're doing what I want to do." He swished the wine around in his glass. "Unless you have a problem with this."

"No, this is fun!" Karamatsu reached across the table, patting his head. "What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not really that hungry," Chibita admitted.

"Oh."

"Yeah." There was an awkward silence.

"I'm hungry." Karamatsu waved the waitress over. "You sure it doesn't matter what I order?"

"I said it doesn't, idjit." He gestured to a steak on the menu. "You can have it if you want it."

"Medium rare," he drawled.

"Ew," Chibita grimaced.

"What do you usually get?"

"Well done," he mumbled.

"Are you kidding me? The meat is too tough! You need to have it cooked less!"

"Are they fighting about steak?" Choromatsu asked.

"Yep. They're perfect for each other," Osomatsu sighed fondly.

"And furthermore-food!" Karamatsu immediately dug in, ignoring Chibita's stare. "Wannuh truh sum?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full," he scolded. "And fine."

"Yay! Open wide!" He hovered the fork over to him.

"I can feed myself!"

"Fight, fight, fight, kiss, kiss, kiss!" Osomatsu chanted.

"Oh, shut up!" Choromatsu shouted, hitting him with his menu.