Confession

"Chibita!" Karamatsu popped up out of nowhere.

"AH!" Chibita tumbled back with a shout. "Dammit!"

"Sorry! Now come with me!" He picked him up bridal-style, running down the street.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, IDJIT?!"

"Just go with it!" He carried him all the way to his house, throwing him inside. "Look who I got!"

"Chibita?" (Y/N) set the broom down. "What's he doing here?"

"He's helping us clean!" Karamatsu announced.

"I am WHAT?!" he screeched.

"Yeah! Mom and dad are coming home, so we're cleaning! Now let's get a move on!" He shoved a garbage bag at him. "Here you go!"

"I hope this isn't how you normally treat your Karamatsu boys," he grumbled.

---

"Oh, I almost forgot! Chibita, Karamatsu wants to come out to his parents tonight."

"What?! And you were going to do it without asking me first, you idjit?!" Chibita grabbed him by the collar.

"I hadn't really thought about it!" Karamatsu chuckled nervously.

"You should've! And come out? We're not dating, are we?"

"Oh, you're right!" He got down on one knee as if he were proposing. "Chibita, will you do the honors and be my one and only Karamatsu boy?"

"Dammit, of course I will, idjit!" He tried to fight the smile off his face. "But you-you better not kiss me in front of them!"

"Hmph! Now we feel left out!" Osomatsu crossed his arms. The doorknob started rattling. "Crap, act naturally!"

"On it!" They all dived onto the couch, promptly squishing each other.

"We're home!" Their parents looked shocked. "Did you clean the house?"

"Yeah, was that alright?"

Karamatsu and Chibita zoned out at that point, staring at each other nervously as they approached the table. "It'll be okay," the shorter man whispered as (Y/N) and Ichimatsu finished announcing their relationship.

"Sorry, sorry. So, anyone else find someone special?" Their mother leaned forward, clearly interested.

"I have." Karamatsu's knees wobbled. "I think I might spend the rest of my life with them." Chibita gasped silently.

"That's fantastic! Do we know her?"

"Yes, you do." He relaxed a bit as a hand reached under the table and held his.

"When can you bring her over? Who is she?"

"Mom, dad, he's right next to me."