Chapter 1

I packed my stuff and got ready to go. I gave my house to my aunt. I got my keys and drove to the new house. I finally arrived. I went up the elevator. I went up the 8th floor. I knocked on the door that said "216."

" Oh hi you must be Da Eun. Nice to meet you I'm Leeteuk. " he said grabbing my bags.

" Hi it's nice to meet you too. Please call me Tiffany," I said.

" Okay, Tiffany, ill show you around. First ill show you around your room." Said Leeteuk. He took me to my room is was nice perfect size like my old room. I went to put my bags away. I came out of my room and saw Eunhyuk sitting on the coach watching tv.

" Eunhyuk?" I said

" Tiffany? OMO IT'S YOU! IT'S REALLY YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" Yes Eunhyuk is my brother.

" I'm fine how have you been? I've been seeing you on tv a lot. And your concerts, sorry I haven't been going the tickets are always sold out." I answered him

Suddenly Leeteuk popped the living room and asked " you guys know each other? "

" yeah Eunhyuks my brother we haven't seen each other in awhile. Ever since he moved out. "

******************************************************************************************************

Hi I'm sorry my story's bad please leave comments and tell me how I'm doing honest plz thx. Sorry this chapter is so short. I didn't have any ideas. How will leeteuk react? Who knows? Wait that's right me. :P