Chapter 3

Inside this box was...... A MINI CAKE 13 of them.

" WOAH!!!" Everyone said

" when did you make these?" Asked Sungmin wanting to take one badly.

" when I was making dinner no one was in the living room at the time, so I didn't have anything to do so I made these. They are all different I wrote your names on them. Some of them are strawberry some are chocolate and some are vanilla." I answered. I passed them to every one.

" I'm guessing auntie taught you how to bake to?" Said Eunhyuk.

" nope I learned by myself. After I watched Panda and Hedgehog all of a sudden I wanted to become a patissier, so I went online and learned now opened my on cafe. " Fishy Café " I said.

" this is just a random question but what are your hobbies? what do you do for living? What do you like?" Asked Donghae.

" well first of all I'm a patissier, umm my hobbies are singing, dancing, drawing, cooking and baking and I like making cakes." I answered him curiously.

" okay " he said smiling. That was awkward...

DONGHAE'S POV

" Fishy Café?"I said in my mind.

" can we go there? Is it far or near? Are there strawberry snacks?" I said.

"Yes the whole place is basically for you, I was hoping if I ever met you we can all go together." She answered.

" HEYY what about me?!?" Sungmin wined.

- - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

All of a sudden Henry and Zhou Mi came.

" Hi everybody we're here " said Henry

" oh hello I'm Zhou Mi nice to meet you." He said smiling putting his hand out for me to shake it. I smiled.

" it's nice to meet you too, I'm Da Eun, Eunnhyuks sister please call me Tiffany. " I said shaking his hand.

" And I'm Henry " he said was a cute smile on his face.

" we're about to go to Tiffany's café! She a patissier!" Said Donghae.

" well she's a pretty patissier" said Henry. I blushed. " BAM "

" Henry Shhhh, is it okay if we can come?" Asked Zhou Mi hitting Henry on the head.

" of course you can come." I answered them. We all got ready to go to Fishy Café. I got my keys and we all went to Fishy Café. We arrived, the door was locked. Donghae and Sungmin was rushing me to open the door.

" okay okay hold on you guys." I told them. When I opened the door Donghae and Sungmin ran right in while everyone looked at the pastries though the glass window while I walked to the back to see how much money I had.

" can I have any with the most strawberry?" Donghae asked cutely.

" okay just wait. Here write you name and what you want on this piece of paper." I said. They all wrote what they wanted on the piece of paper. On the piece of paper they wanted macaroons.

" sorry I don't have any more macaroons but I can go make some." I said

" no no it's okay we'll just have cupcakes " said Zhou Mi being polite.

" no it's okay I can go make some I won't take long " I said going into the kitchen. Everyone followed me to the kitchen and watched me. I made 7 strawberry and 7 chocolate and one half strawberry on top and chocolate on bottom I'm going to give Eunhyuk that one. I finished the macaroons. Donghae had a fish on it, Eunhyuk had jewels, Leeteuk had angle wings, Kyuhyun had a video game controller, Zhou Mi had mushroom from Mario, Henry had a violin, Yesung had a turtle and so on.

" Tiffany these look so pretty, like you " Henry said smiling. I could totally tell that he was flirting with me but I didn't mind.

" back off Henry she's mine " Donghae argued.

" she's all of ours!" Said Leeteuk. I bushed again. They all ate their macaroons. After they ate there macaroons we went back to the dorm. I went to my room and a few minutes later someone knocked on the door.

" come in~" I said. It was Donghae.

" can I help you with anything? " I asked him politely.

" yeah I need advice... My girlfriend broke up with me 7 weeks ago and I like someone else now but I don't know if she likes me back, can you help me?" He answered.

" hmmmm... I'll help you but I need to know more what does she like? What does she do for living? What are her hobbies?" I said wondering who she is.

" she likes making cakes, she is a patissier and umm her hobbies are singing, dancing, drawing, cooking and baking." He answered. She has everything in common as me... Could it be me?

***********************************************************************

Hi sorry I kept you waiting I was busy and couldn't write anything. Do you think it's Tiffany? Fishy Café, I got it from Panda Café from Panda and Hedgehog. Please leave comments thanks. :)