Kiss Without Reaaon

He turned to you with an exhausted expression as he locked the door behind him.

You fidgeted with your fingers as you walked away from the middle of the room and towards Fred.

"I shouldn't have kissed you like that Fred. I'm sorry." You nervously looked at the ground before looking at him and allowing your hands to fall to your sides.

"Wait what? y/n, no." His expression changed quickly to confusion as the words left your mouth.

"Isn't that why you stayed in the house?" You were almost sure that he was upset with you earlier.

"No, y/n. I really enjoyed our kiss. I was a little hurt when you pushed my hand away but I stayed in because I was busy doing other things." His vagueness intrigued you but you had more than enough things to think about at the moment.

"Oh. Wow I'm sorry." You let out a small chuckle as a feeling of stupidity dawned over you.

"No, it's fine actually." Fred's eyes looked you up and down dangerously as a mischievous smirk wiped across his face.

He began walking towards you at a slow pace, letting the tension build in the room. The butterflies in your stomach fluttering faster and heavier with every inch.

His gaze finally met yours as his hand rose to your face.

There was moment where time seemed to slow between the two of you. Outside of time and space. There was only you and him. Just as fast as it began the moment ended.

Your lips crashed together as he began to back you into the wall of a tall dresser. His kisses became more aggresive as he grabbed your hair, lightly pulling your head back as he led a trail of soft kisses onto your neck. You let out a small breathe as you began to relax.

You liked him but you couldn't control the overwhelming anxiety that was beginning to well up inside of you, as you pulled away.

You were automatically met with a red faced Fred with a confused expression.

"Look, I like you Freddie. But I need to know if you're gonna hurt me. Even if you have the slightest doubt you might hurt me then we need to stop." You didn't want to stop but you didn't want to be hurt again.

"y/n.... the last thing I want to do is hurt you." His voice spoke with such subtle gentleness as he leaned back in.

*knock knock*

"Is everything alright in there? We're deciding what to have for dinner! Mum sent an owl, her and dad are coming back in the morning." George's voice interrupting as he audibly fiddled with the locked doorknob.

"Erm- Yeah! Everything's fine! We'll be right down." Fred turned his head away from you and towards the door, still holding your lower back, his hair was messy and his face was flushed with red.

"Uhm- Ok. Why's the door locked?" George's voice audibly peaked with curiosity as the doorknob jingled in place.

"Oh is it? Must have been on accident. You can go ahead and go, I just need to finish one more thing." Fred's brows furrowed as he thought of an excuse.

George seemed satisfied with answer as the doorknob stopped moving and his footsteps could be heard receding down the stairs as Fred let out a deep breathe that he has unknowingly been holding.

"Well then, looks like we're needed downstairs princess." His taunting tone went right along with the playful grin he was wearing.

You didn't know what you and Fred were yet, if you even were anything. All you knew was that you liked it.