Picnic Day

You pulled yourself through your cloud of thoughts as Fred fell onto the couch beside you.

"Hello there, did you enjoy it?" He wore a happy but nervous face as he asked you.

"I loved it Freddie. Where did you come up with the time for all this anyway?" You let out a small laugh as you kissed him on the cheek.

"Well a magician never reveals his secrets love." A grin wiped across his face as he leaned in for a kiss as he embraced you.

George and Ginny walked in from the kitchen and let out a dramatic groan.

"Gross! Do you have to kiss our brother in front of us y/n?"

You let out a laugh as you looked at the both of them.

"He kissed me! And anyway..." A grin wiped across your face as you placed a hand on Fred's jaw and turned towards him, meeting in a sweet kiss.

You could feel Fred's smile against your lips as George let out another dramatisized groan.

"Oh yeah, real slick one you got there Freddie." George let out a laugh as he took a seat on the sofa beside you.

"So what're we doing today?" Ginny plopped down next to George as you and Fred began to sort through your basket of Honey Dukes.

"I don't know but it's got to be epic." Ron pitched in from inside the kitchen.

"School's starting soon and we can't waste the rest of our summer." Ron continued as he walked into the living room.

"What'd you suppose we do then?" Hermione inquired as she looked at Ron doubtfully.

"Can't we just stay home for a day? We can have plenty of fun here." You pitched into the conversation.

"y/n's got a point. We've gone and done something almost everyday this summer. Couldn't we just enjoy not having to do anything?" Fred agreed with you as he looked around to the group who seemed to be in agreement.

"Whatever, but you guys have to find something fun to do." Ron sighed at the group and slid back in his chair.

"How about a picnic?" Ginny popped into the conversation as if she had a sudden epiphany.

"A picnic? What about that is fun?"
Ron argued back from across the living room.

"Think about it, everyone can kind of do what they want. We could play games, do fireworks, eat food, dance. We can even make a bonfire!" Hermione pitched to the group but you were already in.

After a few minutes of mainly convincing Ron, everybody began to get ready.

You decided to wear a more lightly colored, floral-like outfit.

Hermione and Ginny were asking everyone what should be made while you stuffed a basket full of beautiful, tapestry-like sheets and blankets to lay on the ground, along with pillows and everything else you found.

Once, you were done gathering you headed outside and looked for a good placed to set it up. You ended up finding a medium-sized open area not far from the house.

You first laid down the blankets in a neat fashion, then placing the pillows in a circle on top of the blankets. As you finished, you felt it was too bland, so you walked through the field and found different kinds of beautiful, delicate flowers and brought them back to the set-up picnic area. You laid most of them in the middle and on the outside outline of the blankets, making it look alot more complete.