Fights and Locked Doors (Analogical Angst)

A/N: I don't even know what this is. Requests???? I mean it would help a lot! I am watching Sanders Sides as I'm watching this and since I cosplay Logan, and did some good ol'  angst on my account! So the angst is shifted onto here! 

Warnings: Fighting and insults. I don't know any other ones but if there are others, tell me! 

Okie NOW DA ANGST

_________________________

3rd person                                                                                           

            It was a normal day. The light sides and the dark sides were reciting lines and it wasn't going to well. Let's just say that a lot of 'FALSEHOOD's flown around even when they weren't in the script. 

Virgil's pov

        Look. It isn't my fault that Logan doesn't know when to shut up. Yea, I love him obviously, but he can get annoying. Especially when he is stressed, or wants to work. I sigh glaring at him. He looks at me like I'm crazy. Almost like he's.....offended? I scoff and roll my eyes. " Really? What's your problem?" He says defensively, crossing his arms. " I don't know. Maybe if you stopped being annoying, maybe then, I'll stop looking glaring at you. "Virgil, everyone is being chaotic and I can't control it. What am I supposed to do? Sit here and let it happen?" He scoffs. " Yea. Stop trying to boss everyone around and then people might like you more!" I yell hearing gasps in the back round. 

Logan's pov

      "Kiddos! No fighting please! there is no point! " Patton says all cheerful.

         "Shut it"  Virgil snaps. " No. What makes you think that you have the right to talk to him like that? Your being a jerk Anxiety." I see Virgil go wide-eyed and turn to me. " Really? So are we back to that? No first names? Jeez Logic. Thought we were closer than we thought." He says confidently. " Nice job. You've gained confidence! Good for you. To bad you wasted it on that worthless insult." I say crossing my arms. " Kiddos! Stop fighting NOW!" Patton yells. " No. Patton. Stay out of this! Mind your own!" 

    3rd person

        That's when Patton snaps. He slaps Logan and Virgil yelling at them for not getting along and not respecting each other. " Really? As the Father figure of this mindspace, I get to have an opinion." He yells. Remus and Roman are in the back round watching, to scared to do anything. " Maybe I still have that confidence idiot. YOU sit in the back round and read all day. I actually do work! I HELP THOMAS LOGAN! YOU DON'T! YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE 'RESEARCH' AND DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE TALK!" Virgil yells up close to Logan's face. 

        This almost broke Logan. He teared up and rubbed his eyes. " I DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE TALK?! REALLY?! LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS 'NERDY WOLVERINE', 'SPECS', 'OVER-THINKER' AND SO MANY OTHER NAMES THAT I CAN'T COUNT THEM ON ONE HAND ANYMORE! NO ONE EVER LETS ME GET MY OPINION IN EVER! SO SHUT UP!"

         At this point Logan was crying. Little by little, tears were slipping down his face. " S-so don't say that I never let anyone talk. B-because I do. I let everyone walk all over me. I pretend to brush it off, but it sticks. Like glue, ok? It hurts. And your part of the problem! YOU ARE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. EVERY ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! I'M UNDERAPPRECIATED AND I HATE IT. I'M JEALOUS OF YO-" He was caught off by Patton who pushed Logan. " STOP. I GET IT YOUR NOT US. IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE THOMAS IS FINE WITHOUT A FEW OF US." Patton glares. " NO! LOGAN'S RIGHT! HE IS UNDERAPPRECIATED AND IS WALKED ON. SO? HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!" Virgil yells, his arms in the air. 

          Patton grabs the two of them and sinks down to their rooms. They go to Virgil's room first, dropping him off and then going to Logan's. 

   Patton's pov

           I think to myself; " What am I doing?". I think about it for a second and then brush it off. They need to learn. " I forbid you to see him" I say sternly to Logan once we are in his room. He argues back but I leave before he can make any points. I can't deal with them. At least not right now.

 TIME SKIP*********************************************

    Virgil's pov

            It's been a week. I want to see him. Is that weird? No. Yes. No. Maybe? I don't even know at this point. I sigh getting up from my bed. I play music and blast it in my headphones. "I'm Mr. Loverman." I quietly sing along. "And I miss my lover man!" I sing along, taking out a sketch book, drawing and sing to random songs.  I.... I just want to see him. Please. 

    After a bit, I look at what I drew. Two people. They look happy. It looks like Nico and Thomas actually. That's.... actually kind of sweet.

  Logan's pov

      Dear lord. I sigh, getting up from my desk after waking up on it. I fell asleep studying. I grab my phone and turn on Spotify. I hum along to the song quietly. "I'm headed straight for the floor." I take out a hoodie I stole from Virgil and slip it on. " I'm Mr. Loverman. And I miss my lover man." I cry a bit, and I don't know why. I really want to see him though. Then the things he said to me. He couldn't have meant them. They were just in the heat of the moment. Right? I really hope they were.

 TIME SKIP*****************************************

  Virgil's pov

          I didn't MEAN THE THINGS I SAID! I thought about what I said and it's bad. It's really bad. Logan PROBABLY HATES ME! That's a problem. He hates me! I just want to say sorry.

           Logan's pov

                                                   I just want to say sorry.

              Virgil's pov 

                                                 I want to say sorry. 

                            A/N: HEWO! THIS TOOK TO LONG. ANYWAYS! Thanks for reading! Can you guys leave requests? It would help a lot. UM! HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT EVERYONE! 

                                                                         - BiTheatreKid27