prank

(y/n) woke up and looked around. It was quite- peacefull- which made her suspicious.

She got out with her normal white hoari. She saw Giyuu standing and looking on the ground.

" Tomioka-san! ". Then he look at the sudden noise.

" huh?.. Who's Tomioka? I'm Iguro- "

( my mind is laughing pls ಥ‿ಥ )

She laugh. " whattt?.. Did you forgot your own name?..". She was laughing and suddenly a snake's face popped out on Giyu- I mean Iguro's neck-. ( prankkk )

" eHHhhH?!.. Kaburamaru?!..". She jumped a little back in shock.

Then she saw Iguro which is- like- Giyuu?.

" hello (y/n)-san.. ". He smiled which is a little off. She then looked around for some other pillars but she saw the trios.

" TANJIRO!!.. ". She screamed. They all look at her.

" (y/n)-chann~ ". She saw Tanjiro was not at his normal self like the others.

" EHHHHH?!.."

" FIGHT ME!..". Zenitsu yelled which she was surprised that he wasn't embarrassed by his actions.

" calm down you two!.. Sorry (y/n) ". She then looked at Inosuke that was always short temper.

" EhHHHHhhhHh?!?!?!.. "

She then looked for her friend.

" (b/n)-san!! (b/n)-san!!!..". She yeeled then she saw her friend looked at the sky just like what Muichiro would do.

" what the heck?.. ". She then looks blankly at her friend.

She even saw the other Hashira's acting weird. So she planned to call all of them.

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TODAY???..."

Shinabu yelled at her. ( like sanemi )

Mitsuri just saying why they're there " flamboyantly ". ( like Uzui )

Muichiro hug her hand and acts cute like her bestie. ( like (b/n) )

Sanemi just gave a weird looking smile. ( like shinabu )

Iguro staying silent. ( like Giyuu )

Giyuu resting on a tree looking at all of them with Kaburamaru on his shoulder. ( like Iguro )

Tanjiro calling her name. ( like Zenitsu )

Zenitsu yelling for a fight. ( like inosuke )

Inosuke trying to calm them down. ( like Tanjiro )

And then suddenly.

" HAHAHA did we get you flamboyantly?!..". She heard Uzui's voice and then look at him with a glare. All of them sweat drop.

" what does that mean?..". She readied her sword.

" it was a prank...". Uzui said.. Proudly- ._. .

" S- SORRY (Y/N) THEY MADE ME DO IT!.. ". Tanjiro apologise to her but she has a scary aura around her.

" s- sorry!! EkkKkkkkk!..". Zenitsu also apologise he was scared from her aura that came out from Godknows where.

" p- please my apologies (y/n).. ". She saw Giyuu sweat drop.

" err- sorry-..". Iguro said while he sweat dropped.

" you- you pranked me.. "

There eyes got wide as (y/n) chased them with her sword.

All of them got head bruises on there head.

♡︎___________________________________♡︎

( AAHAHA SORRY THIS ISNT PART OF THE STORY JUST A PRANK THEY TRYED ON (Y/N) AHAJAHHSJAHAA )

( dont mess with her is she has mood mode on u-u🤚 )