Another, more deceptions. (Ch11

~Iya's POV~
We start the game an ofc Corpse and I end up being imposter first round. I had this in the bag. I wanted to get got just a couple times to play off my plays. I decided to follow Corpse a I always do in among us. So it begins.

I split from Corpse to kill Poki but doing so I'm fought by Toast. Toast calls the meeting an I immediately state that Toast did it. (Ofc she having tic in here so add them where ever you feel fit. I don't feel like typing that when its not being said)

"It was Toast he killed Poki right in front of me. I *Chomp* just watched him dance on the body and caught UwU him." I claimed knowing I would win.

"She's lying I would never kill Poki" Toast claims and I quietly giggle.

"Wither, if you and Corpse both say that you are clear at the same time then you have my vote" Jack implies.

"Same here" Sykkuno says. Along with several others.
In unison Corpse and I say "Both of us are clear" and with that we all voted Toast.

~Corpse POV~

I love this girl. She just pulled off a master deception. I would be careful around he irl, damn she played that off so well.

~Iya's POV~
Corpse and I got a double kill and won that round. Everyone in mutes and chats till we find more time join.

"Damn she killed me first and after her and Corpse did that I started to believe it was Toast to" Poki said an everyone laughed.

"Can we just say how the twos voices go so well together. Cause after that stuff I was believe it was me as well" Toast said.

"It's so much better irl tho. Like it had me dead the first time I heard them." Rae says.

We continue on with a few more games until I said I was done. Corpse said he had an hour left then he would join me. I agreed and left.

I walked into Corpse's rec room after I turned all the stuff in my office off. I kissed Corpse on the cheek saying "see you in a bit" He nods and says "I love you, see you in a few". I walk away and into our room an lah down. Turning on my side to face the wall knowing I would only stare till he came in.

About an hour later I hear quiet but heavy footsteps. (I mean like tired not like fat footsteps) I knew he was exhausted and wanted to sleep.

Corpse climbs into bed cuddling me from behind and falling asleep quickly. I could tell by his soft even breaths. I love this man. I know I do, I've known for a while, but had to make sure. I'm sure, very sure.

I put my hand on his had and whisper "I love you more then you could know" I soon followed his slumber laying on his soft muscular arm. One hand on the one wrapped around my waist and my other in his hand, the arm that's under my head. "Sleep dreams babe."

(My schedule is so bad rn. I'm so sorry. Stay creepy and be happy my little Griffin's.) -Mrs. Griffith.