The End Game.

Iya's POV:

It was finally time. Corpse and I have been dating for 2 years now. And it was time.

2 Months Before.

Corpse and I were on a private beach in front of this amazing sunset. Gosh it was so pretty but not as beautiful as the man before me. Him an I were walking the shore line when he stopped. I was so confused.

Corpse quietly started to speak, "I don't want to do this like this anymore, you being my girlfriend isn't enough" he stopped talking an I was speechless, my heart sank and I could feel my eyes start to water.

"W-What *mouth pop* what do you mean?" I began to studder. But Corpse didn't look upset at all, that's when a wet streak went down my face and I look down at the sand.

"Baby...." When he said this I looked up but Corpse was on one knee. Still holding one of my hands out. He then reached into his swimming trunks and pulled out a small box.

My heart started racing and I subconsciously smiled. *whistles*

"Illie Griffith, will you make me the happiest man on this earth, and marry me?" Corpse asked holding the now open box in his hands.

"Corpse of course I will!" *woohoo* I say jumping into Corpse's arms,  hugging him. After corpse and I share an amazing touching moment Corpse puts the ring on my finger.