How much more? (Ch10)

(Sorry for not posting much) - Mrs. Griffith.

Corpse POV:

"How much more of this girl can I take, she's so perfect" Corpse thought out loud. "I'm in love"

We were joining an among us group. (Rae, poking, jack, Sy, Etc..) It's wasn't in yet so she ofc didn't hear this but everyone else did.

"Damn Corpse, your in it hard" Poking said.

"Corpse, was that to yourself and or did you mean to say that" Jack said with a faint laugh.

I immediately got flushed. "It was to myself, I hate you guys" I replied. Fuck, that's embarrassing but true. I don't know how much more I can take, I'm on love with this women.

Then I hear it. The sound of my amazing girlfriend joining the chat. "Hi hi every- UwU -one" She says in her happy voice.

~Iya's POV: before she joined~

I click my starting soon screen on stream, I have a tic and start my music in he background. I change my light to a soft pink and sip my rock star. Almost spilling it as I have a tic.

"Okay, let's start" I say.

So I click the button to show my screen as I click into the among us game but not the server call. "Hi hi all my pretty meow puppies, today I'm playing  among us Clap! *claps hand together* with *lists names* so let's *popping  sound with mouth* join! " I say happily. I join the chat and immediately  say my line "Hi hi every- UwU -one" I say

I immediately  get hellos and how are yous' but then I saw his name pop up and the words that always made my heart flutter came out of his mouth "Hey baby, you ready to beat them?" his deep tone filled the ears.

This morning  when we had woken up we didn't speak much, w both have a lot of work so it was the first time I had heard a sentence  come out of his mouth today.

"Yep!" I reply and everyone laughs.

(Thank you for the commets, reads, and votes! This story is so fun but I'm runnin out of ideas so please just comment on this paragraph  of what you would like to see. I love you all so much my beautiful  Griffin's) -Mrs. Griffith.