Raincoat girl

I will refer to her as Five.

You ever get that feeling,that when you're getting chased by someone,you have to keep running or else you will meet you're demise.That was the felling Five had when she was running from the Pretender.The only thing she felt was adrenaline and panic.The Pretender was letting out screams that were so loud they almost deafened Five.Her screams were comparable to a banshee. :,,STOP!'',The pretender yelled. Five wasn't stupid.She knew that if she stopped it would be certain death. While Five was running she saw a dead end.A cliff side.This...This was it for her,she was going to die.

She  stopped and turned around.Pretender was still screaming and floating towards her.Five gave up and closed her eyes.While her eyes were closed she heard the screams getting louder and louder.They were so loud that her ears were bleeding from pain.Just when the screams were right in front of her they suddenly stopped.Five opened her eyes.Her body was shaking and she could barely see what was in front of her.Everything was blurry but she still could make out the figure of the Pretender.On top of The Pretender there was a boulder.Where the hell did it come from.She looked over to the cliff side above her and there was her friend.Six.Five waved at her. :,,Thank you!'',Five yelled. Six smiled and waved back.When things started looking up The pretender woke up.HOW WAS SHE NOT DEAD?!In panic Five stepped back and then the sound of cracking was heard. The edge broke.When she started falling the Pretender jumped out at her.Just before she caught him they both started falling.The Pretender's face changed from anger to fear and disbelief.Five accepted her death and closed her eyes,smiled and waited.When she hit the water,something unexpected happened.Everything was in third person and Five saw the Pretender land in the water. :,,Help me!'',The pretender screeched.A small smile emerged on Fives face.Seeing her so weak and helpless and then seeing the Pretender sink in the water and not coming out was great for some reason.While she was watching the show ,everything turned black.Five looked around and there was still nothing.One second there was nothing and the other second she was in a cage.She was in a empty room only accompanied by a candle,that was almost melted. :,,Hello!'',Five yelled.No one answered.She was all alone.While she was looking around she started hearing a sound.It sounded like static.Her vision was getting blurry and then she fell unconscious.In what seemed like 20 minutes Five woke up in a cold hallway.

Her ears were ringing and her vision was still blurry.While she was recovering from everything that just happened,she looked around at her surroundings.She didn't know where she was,but it felt like she was on a ship.It was rocking back and forth.Five got up and started walking through the room she was in.The only thing in front of her was an vent.While Five was approaching she saw something in the vent.It looked like a child,only smaller than her.Five followed it and then walked out into a room with a bunch of beds.She looked at the bed's and saw children.When she went to try to wake them up the door creaked open.In a rush she rushed underneath the bed and saw it.A man.He had clothes that a janitor would wear,a badge that said ,,Roger'',small legs and long skinny arms.Five was frozen with fear.Roger walked towards the bed she was under.She tried to breathe as quietly as she could,but then she let out an slight hiccup.She closed her eyes ,praying that he wont find her.Everything went silent.Was she safe.Five looked up.The janitor's face was what met her.Fear froze her right there on the spot.His hand was getting closer and closer and then,she passed out.She woke up in a cage.The Janitor was on a bridge.She looked at the bridge below and saw a small girl in a raincoat with a lighter.The girl was wearing a raincoat that looked just like Five's.Five squinted her eyes trying to make out what the person looked like.The girl had the same long hair covering her eyes.It looked just like Six...