Another friend

IM BACK! Look i know you guys are mad at me for being dead for so long but i never found the time to write. School kept me from writing and i was always busy on the weekends but now i am here.

When Mono saw the shadow he yelled to the kid to swim faster. He didn't know if the child had heard him or not,but it started swimming faster.

??? P.O.V

''It's behind me! I just have to get to the planks.'' ,i thought as i was swimming. I could hear her moving through the water an i knew she was playing with me. She can catch me any second,but no. She loves it when her victims are afraid. Its like seasoning to her (the fear).

''Swim faster!It's behind you!''

What was that?! I looked up and saw two silhouettes.

I know she is getting closer.,the plank is so close!

3rd person P.O.V

Mono saw that the shadow  getting closer and he knew he had to do something. He closed his eyes and told Five

''Whatever happens now,don't run,unless i die or i say so.''

Five went to ask him what he meant,but her vision got blurry and then everything went black.It didn't last long,it was over when it started.Five looked at Mono and saw that he was crouching , looking down in the direction of the child in the water. Five felt that something was wrong. She looked at the roof and saw a drop of water falling down. It was falling down so slowly that it looked like it wasn't moving. Five moved her hand and saw that it was moving normally. Everything was in slow motion.

''Mono?''

He didn't move.

Five remembered the kid and ran to see if he was also in slow motion.No,he wasn't.

??? P.O.V

She stopped. Why isn't she moving?

''HURRY UP AND GET TO A SAFE PLACE!''

im not taking my chances i have to get away.

3rd P.O.V

The child climbed onto the plank and looked behind and saw that it was still not moving (the shadow). What happened? He ran up the stairs that the Nome's made (its like a stairway made out of scraps). Halfway through,time went back to normal and he heard someone yell

''are you OK?!''

Before he could say  anything the monster jumped out and hit the stairway.It barely stood together and he started running as fast as he could. By the time he was near the top,the stairs were destroyed by the monster.He jumped  and went to grab the ledge. It was to far. He started falling.His arms still reaching up to the ledge.The monster stood up and lunged her self up so she could eat him.Life flashed in front of his eyes as he knew he was going to die.

''Gotcha!''

He opened his eyes and saw that a girl grabbed him and started lifting him up.The monster barely missed his foot. Five lifted him up and they both lied down on the wooden floor.

''Jeez your kinda heavy''

Five said while giggling.

''Whats your name?'' She asked

''Seven'' he said.

Seven looked behind Five and saw Mono

''What happened to him?,he asked

''I dont know,he passed out.''

When she said that she looked at him.He started waking up.