Part 2

Finally you've found the perfect clothes: black tight shorts and an oversized off-white top. You have eyeliner and mascara on your eyes and pink lipgloss on your lips, not too much so you look natural. You let your be loose and wavy.

You get out of your front door and you walk about 5 blocks to the Nando's. You arrive ten minutes early but you see Harry's already sitting in a booth.

"Hi! I see you came erly too" you say and smile at him, trying not to fangirl. He smiles back and says "I didn't wanna be late for our first date" he gets up and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

You feel blush coming up to your cheeks. "So how did you get my number?" you ask as you sit opposite him. "Umm.." he starts "well.. when one of the security gards asked your address and number for the competition, that wasn't the real reason.." You look at him confused so he continues "I.. umm.. asked him to get your number for me" he looks at his lap.

"Really?!" you ask and chuckle. He nods. "so you don't think that's weird?" he looks back at you. "No" you shake your head.

You start talking about everything or you start talking actually cause you already know everything about him so he just asks you all kind of questions and you answer. 

"14??" he asks wonderingly. "You look a lot older" "I get that a lot" you giggle. "well age is just a number" he says and winks at you.

After you've finished eating you get out of the restaurant and Harry asks if you need a ride back home. "No need to, I live right behind the corner" you answer. "I woulb be honoured to give you a lift" Harry says and grins. "Okay then" you obey and you get into his car.

"I would like to do this again" Harry says when he stops the car in front of your house."Me too" you say as he leans closer to you and places his hand on your cheek. The next thing you know you feel his lips moving against yours. This time the kiss lasts much longer than in the singing. 

"Bye then" you say after you slowly pulled out of the kiss and you get out of the car. "I'll call you!" he says waves to you trough the car window before he drives away.

I don't have time to make this longer now but I'll update soon!(: xx