Part 6

Sorry for the slow update.. I've been writing my other imagines

"Char.. Are you awake?" You wake up to your moms voice. "I am now.." you mumble to your sheets. "There's a boy at the door asking for you" she says. You quickly sit up on your bed "What?!" You shout "Who is it?" "He said his name is Harry"

You still haven't told your mom that you have a boyfriend. "Oh.. Tell him I'll be there in a minute" You say, get up and run to the bathroom.

You wash your teeth and face and put on some mascara. Then you go back to your room and get dressed. 

"Hi!" you say when you get downstairs and give Harry a hug "What are you doing here?" "Umm.. I came to ask if you wanted to go for a walk" He said and you nodded. "I'm going out mom!" you shouted and shut the door behind you. 

After about 10 minutes you arrive to a park. "Wanna sit here for a while?" Harry asks. "Sure, there's a bench" You answer and you both sit on it. "Actually.. the real reason why I came to your house wasn't to take a walk" Harry starts and you look at him "I wanted to talk to you but your mom was home so I made up an excuse"

"Talk about what?" You ask confused. "Us" he says and looks down. It's funny how a really small word can sound so bad. "What do you mean?" You ask even tho you know exactly what that word always means. You feel like your eyes are burning a hole in him cause you're staring so hard.

"Well, ummm.. Basically, I've been thinking about this a lot and.." Please don't say. Please! "I think that, umm, maybe we shouldn't be together.." Oh my god.. He said it! I can't believe this.. You are just staring at him with your mouth open

"I don't.. Why?" you ask and your voice is almost a whisper. Harry is quiet for a while. You can hear his breath. "I just don't think it's fair for either of us" he finally says. What is he talking about? I'm so confused, you think.

"Is this because what happened last night?" You ask after a while. Harry turns to watch you without saying anything and no expression on his face. "I'll do it if that's what will keep you with me" You say and tears are starting to fall down your cheeks. 

"You just don't get it, do you?" Harry sounds angry. "You're four years younger than me. This can never work!" He almost shouts. You just stare at him a bit scared. He has never shouted to you or been so angry. 

"You said you don't care about my age.. You said you love me!" You say through your tears. "Well I do care about your age. You're just a kid, Char" Ouch, that really hurt.. "Forget you ever even met me and everything will be back to normal" He said and then he just left. 

I must be dreaming.. He didn't really break up with me, right? No, he couldn't do that, you think while drying your tears. You get up and start walking home. 

"Hey there!" Your mom shouts when you get back home. "Not now mom" You say and go upstairs to your room. You just fall on your bed and lie there staring at your ceiling. You go through your chat with Harry in your mind wondering did it really happen.. After a while you fall asleep.

OMG!  They broke up :( but this isn't gonna end here tho(;