Part 5

the previous part was for telling you why I won't write it :D confusing but I hope you understand(; 

It's around 11pm and Louis is the last one to leave of the boys. "It was really nice to finally meet you Char!" he says and hugs you. "You too" you say back. He goes to Harry and gives him a long hug. You're fangirling inside because of this Larry Stylinson moment! "See ya!" Louis says before he shuts the door.

Harry turns to you and says: "So..? What do you think about them?" He puts his big hands on your waist and pulls you closer. "They're just like I thought they would be" you say and smile at him. "That's good, right?" he asks and you nod quickly before kissing him.

Your kiss turns into a full snog and Harry pushes you on the couch. As your make out gets more intense he leans even closer so you fall on your back and he comes on top of you. Suuddenly you feel his hand inside your shirt and you realize he's trying to get it off so you pull back from the kiss. 

"What?" Harry asks confused "Dont you want this?" You just stare at him for a while and finally say: "I don't know" Harry gets up from the sofa and you sit up on it. "Why?" he asks and then he kneels in front of you "I thought you love me like I love you"

"You've never told me you love me" you say quickly "but I do love you.. a lot" A huge grin visits his face before he says: "What is it then? Don't you want me?" You look down on your lap "I've never done it before.." You say quietly. "Oh, right, of course! You're only 14, I forgot.. Sorry" He says and takes your hands into his."It's okay.." You answer and try to smile a bit but you feel bad for him. "We can do it when you're sure you want to" He says and smiles at you.

"I should go home now.. It's getting late" You say and Harry agrees and walks you to the door. He gives you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good night" you both say before you leave. 

What was that? He didn't kiss you on the lips. He didn't give you a ride back home even though it's late and dark. He can't be mad at you, right? He said he understands and he has said that your age difference doesn't matter him. All these thoughts are running through your mind.

You take your phone out of your bag and type a message to Harry:

Char: I'm sorry.. xx

He answers really quickly:

Harry: It's okay

No kisses, no hearts, no "I love you"? You're already putting your phone away but you decide to pull it back and type more:

Char: I love you !! <3

It takes over five minutes to get an answer from him. It seems like he was wondering what to write..

Harry: Love you too

Again no hearts or kisses.. You decide to call him tomorrow and ask what he really thinks.

this isn't the best part but it sure is awkward :D yeah okay I'll be back soon(; xx